Cosol's Tour

ShanteS

To do or not to do?? I'll be traveling with a big family group but only about 10 of us will be interested in doing shore excursions. I've booked private excursions for every island except St. Lucia and Antigua (we plan to go to Dickenson Bay beach though). I've heard nothing but good things about Cosol's Tour but I'm not sure if I should book it for my group.

We have a good mix of ages in the group: 38 x2, 37, 32, 22 (me), 20, 19, 18, 12, and 10. Do you think the younger ones would enjoy Cosol's Tour? I know I will and the older ones but I'm worried about the younger ones. Let me know what you think. Thanks for your help. :)

Well, all I can say is that my family loved Cosol's tour and I would recommend it. But many folks on here have already said that, and there are tons of threads and posts dealing with what the tour is actually about. I really don't know what you are asking that hasn't already been said. Only you can decide what you want to do. Is there a specific question you have?

Well, all I can say is that my family loved Cosol's tour and I would recommend it. But many folks on here have already said that, and there are tons of threads and posts dealing with what the tour is actually about. I really don't know what you are asking that hasn't already been said. Only you can decide what you want to do. Is there a specific question you have?

I've read most of the threads about Cosol's and I do believe I stated that I've read nothing but good reviews. What I asked in my original post was if anyone thought the YOUNGER teens would like it? Did you even read the post?? :rolleyes:

Yes, I did read the post - so sorry if I offended you somehow. I did see that you asked that question, but your first paragraph sounded to me like you just couldn't decide in general. I guess I didn't understand.

Anyway, to answer your question - I think a 10 and a 12-year old would really enjoy Cosol's tour. There is never a period when there is a long, long ride between stops. Cosol and the other drivers are great fun, and very charming. There were all ages on our tour. I say go for it!

PS Is this for the cruise you are taking in 4 days? If so, I hope that you are able to book for such a large group at this late date. Cosol's is a very popular tour. Whatever you decide, you will love St. Lucia - it is such a beautiful island!

Yes, I did read the post - so sorry if I offended you somehow. I did see that you asked that question, but your first paragraph sounded to me like you just couldn't decide in general. I guess I didn't understand.

Anyway, to answer your question - I think a 10 and a 12-year old would really enjoy Cosol's tour. There is never a period when there is a long, long ride between stops. Cosol and the other drivers are great fun, and very charming. There were all ages on our tour. I say go for it!

PS Is this for the cruise you are taking in 4 days? If so, I hope that you are able to book for such a large group at this late date. Cosol's is a very popular tour. Whatever you decide, you will love St. Lucia - it is such a beautiful island!

Oh OK, actually I had already sent out the email to reserve seats before I posted this question. We, the adults, had already decided we wanted to do it. i was just wondering if the kids would like it. Thanks for your reply. I'm pretty sure they'll enjoy it as well. And yes it is for the cruise I'm going on in 3 days. Cosol replied really fast too, I got my confirmation this morning. He's such a pleasure to work with already. He answered all of my questions in full and replied so fast. I'm sooo excited and really looking forward to the tour. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Book the tour!! My DS 10 yrs old LOVED it. We had Adrian (Cosol's cousin) as our driver and he was wonderful. Adrian stopped at different locations on the way and picked us local "fruits, nuts etc". My son especially loved the coca bean, fresh from the tree.

We took our cruise in June on the AOS and DS is still talking about this tour.

You can't beat the price of the tour. All of the drinks you can possibly drink and food at every stop. :D

We'll be in St. Lucia on the Crown's January 12th sailing travelling with my Mum and sister. My Mum is 74 and not quite sure if she can manage 5 or 6 hours. Do you think this would be too much for a person her age. Is there a lot of walking involved or is it just a quick look and see and then back on the bus? Is there a place she can rest if need be?

Book the tour!! My DS 10 yrs old LOVED it. We had Adrian (Cosol's cousin) as our driver and he was wonderful. Adrian stopped at different locations on the way and picked us local "fruits, nuts etc". My son especially loved the coca bean, fresh from the tree.

We took our cruise in June on the AOS and DS is still talking about this tour.

You can't beat the price of the tour. All of the drinks you can possibly drink and food at every stop. :D

On our tour, we had a gentleman that was handicapped. Adrian and Cosol helped him get in and out of the van whenever he chose to leave. He didn't get out a couple of times but since we only made "quick" stops, ie. the waterfall and botantical gardens he stay in the van. This is where you get the johnny cakes and fish cakes with Big mama's fabulous hot sauce. I''m sure she would enjoy the trip. There are a couple of bathroom stops and one stop which is between the Pitons lasts an hour. You are never "pushed" to leave the van. Cosol and his crew are very accommodating.

Good luck and happy crusing! :)

Archived