Does NCL Pearl have a baby pool?

lolakat

Hi there, I posted this under the family cruise area too but thought you NCL experts may know best. Is there a toddler/baby pool area on the NCL Pearl. I saw one on my last Celebrity cruise on the Milli attached to the kids club area and was hoping NCL might have something similar. We'll be traveling with our 7mo and I know she can't be in the regular pool area. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I posted this under the family cruise area too but thought you NCL experts may know best. Is there a toddler/baby pool area on the NCL Pearl. I saw one on my last Celebrity cruise on the Milli attached to the kids club area and was hoping NCL might have something similar. We'll be traveling with our 7mo and I know she can't be in the regular pool area. Thanks in advance.

Yes. Its in a fenced in corner by the Pearil's two main pools.

Not like the setup on the Spirit or the Dawn.

You mention baby/toddler - No swim diapers are allowed. Child must be potty trained.

I had a great time on the Pearl in March!!!

Wow... I was just on Pearl and I don't recall seeing this! I spent a lot of time on that deck, too. My daughter is 8, so I wouldn't have been looking for such a thing, but I'm surprised I didn't notice it.

Yes. Its in a fenced in corner by the Pearil's two main pools.

Not like the setup on the Spirit or the Dawn.

You mention baby/toddler - No swim diapers are allowed. Child must be potty trained.

I had a great time on the Pearl in March!!!

Wow... I was just on Pearl and I don't recall seeing this! I spent a lot of time on that deck, too. My daughter is 8, so I wouldn't have been looking for such a thing, but I'm surprised I didn't notice it.

Its in the corner - very tough to see. I dont think your 8 year old would have spent much time in it.

On NCL's website they have a picture. Highlight kids pool.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/publicRooms.html?shipCode=PEARL&displayTab=PhotoGallery#

Look at it and let me know if you agreee about your 8 year old :)

Archived