Captain's Club Comes Through

negc

Several months ago, on this board, I asked how I might find out who the scheduled entertainers would be on our upcoming westbound transatlantic cruise on the Constellation. Several posters suggested that I contact the Captain's club to see if they could provide that information. A few weeks ago, I emailed the Captain's Club with my request and within just a few days, I received a response from a Celebrity CSR with a list of the entertainers and indicating which production shows are scheduled during our cruise. Thank you, Captain's Club, and thank you fellow Cruise Critics for once again being a valuable source of information.:)

Did they tell you which lounge acts were to be on board, or just the theater acts?

They told me the headliners - comedians, magician, pianist, vocalist, juggler, ventriloquist- and the titles of the production shows, which were primarily the focus of my request.:)

They told me the headliners - comedians, magician, pianist, vocalist, juggler, ventriloquist- and the titles of the production shows, which were primarily the focus of my request.:)

Do you think you might share your list with the rest of us?

Thanks

Faith

Do you think you might share your list with the rest of us?

Thanks

Faith

Certainly, Faith. The following is the list of performers and shows scheduled for the Constellation, Sept.15, 2007, transatlantic cruise:

Production shows:

Spotlight Broadway

Rhythm of the Night

Celebrate the World

The artists booked are:

Jamie Allen - Magic

Scott Record - Comedy Impressions

Micheal James - Comedy Juggler

Izzy- Vocalist

Elliot Finkel - Pianist

Mike Robinson - Ventriloquist

Jamie Allen - Magic

Scott Record - Comedy Impressions

Micheal James - Comedy Juggler

Izzy- Vocalist

Elliot Finkel - Pianist

Mike Robinson - Ventriloquist

Hmmm, I guess Mike Robinson must be one of those serious ventriloquists you hear so much about. ;) :)

Negc,

Thanks, Will be on teh Constellation for the 13 day 9/27 New England/Canada sailing. I'm guessing we'll have much the same venue. Now I know what to look forward to on the entertainment.

Appreciate you sharing your findings!

Mike

WHAT? No Perry Grant in Michael's Club? Whatever shall we do?

I wonder if this will change before 10/23/2007.

Does anyone know if Mario Blanco (the guitar player) is on any of the Celebrity ships?

Oh yes, thanks so much for sharing the info, negc.

Negc,

Thanks, Will be on teh Constellation for the 13 day 9/27 New England/Canada sailing. I'm guessing we'll have much the same venue. Now I know what to look forward to on the entertainment.

Appreciate you sharing your findings!

Mike

I am sure that the production shows will be the same but am not positive that any or all of the "headliners" will be onboard after the transatlantic, also don't know if any of them have been on the ship while it has been in Europe or have joined the cruise for the crossing. You might want to email the Captain's Club for specific information about your particular cruise.

They also didn't list any of the lounge performers so those who are asking about their favorites might still find them onboard when they sail.:)

Archived