Carnival Capers (Elation 4-day)

sandersx2

We just returned from the Elation on Monday and I scanned the Capers. The files are about 3MB apiece and exceed the limit for this forum. Is there any other way I can post them?

can't you post one at a time?

THANKS SO MUCH. I am not very computer literate so I can't figure out how to make them bigger or turn the page around, but my dh will know and can show me tonight.

Would love to hear more about your cruise. Did you have any favorite bars/lounges?

Marie

THANKS SO MUCH. I am not very computer literate so I can't figure out how to make them bigger or turn the page around, but my dh will know and can show me tonight.

Would love to hear more about your cruise. Did you have any favorite bars/lounges?

Marie

Sorry, I can't help you on the bars; We didn't spend any time around any of the bars or lounges (we don't drink and don't like the lingering smells of cigarette smoke). We spent the bullk of our time relaxing in the sun, eating softserve ice cream, and playing with our kids.

Thank you thank you thank you...

Did you by chance keep the menus? If so, if you would add them, you would be my new favorite person...lol...thanks again....

We were only given the menu folders in the dining rooms and we didn't keep anything (or ask to keep them). The menus were very similar (if not identical) to some of the other menus I've seen on these boards. They did post the menus each morning outside the dining room, but I didn't take pictures.

Sorry, I can't help you on the bars; We didn't spend any time around any of the bars or lounges (we don't drink and don't like the lingering smells of cigarette smoke). We spent the bullk of our time relaxing in the sun, eating softserve ice cream, and playing with our kids.

Sounds like a wonderful family vacation. This will be a solo for me so just looking for things to do :). Thanks again for the capers.

Marie

If you get a chance to order baby back ribs at lunch in dining room and/or short ribs in dining room for dinner, , DO IT!!!! Best two meals I had the whole 5 days. Can't wait to have them again.

Thanks so much. I will. Can you think of anything else I should know/do?

Marie

Hi,

What is the earliest I may drop my luggage off at the pier? My flight arrives at 9am, but some on the HAL board say luggage can not be dropped off before 11am or so. I'm not sure if this is a HAL thing. I cruised on HAL out of San Diego March 2006 but don't remember what time I got to the pier. It must have been later. Thanks

Marie

Marie, speaking as a resident of San Diego and a frequent cruiser out of here, they don't open up the check in gates, into the pier itself until 11AM and in fact there is a sign on the street that flashes that says this. It is such a mess until the people getting off are cleared out of there, that you wouldn't want to be there in that mess anyway.

We have a neighbor take us and never leave our house, which is a 20 minute drive,before 11AM.

Thanks, Sheila. I am so disappointed since I arrive at the airport at 9am. If I didn't have luggage I could jump on a trolly and enjoy the beautiful city. Really appreciate the info. Dh and I will have the same dilemna when we fly in again in Nov.

Marie

Archived