If I was allowed to break one rule.....

wasiii

If I was allowed to break 1 rule/regulation what would it be?  

393 members have voted

1. 1. If I was allowed to break 1 rule/regulation what would it be?

• Wear whatever in the Dining Room (a fan favorite)
    • Be a Chair Hog
    • Share my soda card
    • Smuggle Alcohol
    • Go into 'Crew Only' Areas
    • Other
    • I'm not sure what a rule/regulation is

Originally Posted by Catnip viewpost.gif

How about letting my non-toilet trained toddler in the adult pool, because I paid for him and it's his vacation too!!! ;)

Potty train the little darling, then you won't have a problem. Nobody wants to see a turd floating in the pool.:cool:

I'd like to have a Carnival adults only cruise.

I have been on three cruises and I do not remember seeing any children at all on our cruises and the last one apparently had over 100. There were two teens at the table over from us, but they were very respectful, and I never even knew they were there. Of course we always cruise in September and the kids are in school, so that is probably why. And the places we go to may not be what a family would be interested in.

Potty train the little darling, then you won't have a problem. Nobody wants to see a turd floating in the pool.:cool:

I hope you know I was saying that tongue-in-cheek!!!!! :eek: As you might be able to tell from my sig, I am happily child-free. :)

I hope you know I was saying that tongue-in-cheek!!!!! :eek: As you might be able to tell from my sig, I am happily child-free. :)

No, sorry I did not know you were kidding. I took your post as something you meant.

No, sorry I did not know you were kidding. I took your post as something you meant.

No, I was being sarcastic, as I have seen that said soooo many times here at CC. Some people seem to think that it's OK if their child breaks the rules because "it's their vacation too, and why not? They paid good money to bring them along"..........

I've really only had one incident involving kids on a cruise. Our last cruise we went aft to the adults only pool. After a few minutes there, some kids started to get into the pool. I looked at them and said "HEY! This is adults only!" Never had another problem.

Archived