One more sleep to go!!!!!

relate2

Hi everyone,

I just want to say thanks for all of your help and hints for this virgin cruiser, I am so excited I also wanted to share some of that excitement with you all. :D

I only have two things left from my 27 things to do list. One being toothpaste etc and the other a power board which I will unplug and pack just before I leave.

I will make sure I submit a post trip review for you all waiting for your trips to come up so you can get a claytons hit before yours comes up. As I have had reading other peoples reviews.

Well that's about all for now, by this time tomorrow I should be boarded and settling into my cabin and exploring the ship.

Thanks again and bon voyage. :D

Robert

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

Vanessa, does that mean I have to leave one of my two pairs of shorts and one of my two T shirts behind. :eek: Seriously though I am pretty good with packing being a typical male I only pack the bare minimums. Also us males are so lucky when it comes to clothes. Colour matching....what is that, these black shoes go with these brown pants don't they. :D

Thanks Gerri for you good wishes and a belly laugh. :D

Bummer about the black shoes that means I will have to take another bag for my brown shoes.....how about brown socks with black shoes is that OK. :D

Thanks Gerri for you good wishes and a belly laugh. :D

Bummer about the black shoes that means I will have to take another bag for my brown shoes.....how about brown socks with black shoes is that OK. :D

NO NO NO :eek: Second thoughts, leave the brown pants at home, and no sox and sandals please, unless you plan on wearing with a Safari Suit of course.:D

NO NO NO :eek: Second thoughts, leave the brown pants at home, and no sox and sandals please, unless you plan on wearing with a Safari Suit of course.:D

lol sox and sandals! aaargh!

brown socks and black shoes are bad but better than white sports socks and black shoes eeewww

Have a great cruise - don't miss being on deck going out of the harbour

I work with/assist many people who are Carers and they are the most considerate group of people. Only special people can be Carers and you are obviously one of them.

Don't over do it first night. We use to call it the FFFN. (frantic frenzy first night ) .

Enjoy someone else looking after you.

Bon voyage Robert

Di

Thanks Carlz, I would hate to be pulled over by the fashion police. I like your sense of humour.

Thanks Di for your kind words, I will make sure I avoid FFFN :) and yes it will be great to have someone else look after me.

If for nothing else, the freedom of not having to decide what to cook for dinner it will be a blast. I have a whole new understanding of Mum being upset when she would ask what I wanted for dinner and I would say "I don't care whatever you cook will be fine."

... being a typical male I only pack the bare minimums. :D

I obviously married the wrong male:rolleyes: . We did a trip to QLD a few years ago. Stayed in an aprtment that had washing machine & dryer and I told him I would be washing everyday and no need to pack too much. He packed 4 (yes, that's right 4) polar fleece jumpers:eek: . Don't think I need to tell you that he didn't even wear one of them.

Karen

.... I have a whole new understanding of Mum being upset when she would ask what I wanted for dinner and I would say "I don't care whatever you cook will be fine."

Again, I must have married the wrong man. It's not the kids I have a problem with saying that, it's my dear hubby ( I do love him though:) ).

Anuway, Robert, have a wonderful trip. I'm sure you will.

Karen

Well, the day has arrived so I hope its a good one!! Hope you have no hassles getting there. When you are up on the viewing deck watching as you leave the harbour, it will finally sink in, wow I am on a cruise! It is such a beautiful experience sailing under the bridge and past the Opera House. Looking forward to your review. Most of all, RELAX! All the best to you!

I'm so excited for you Robert,hope you have a really relaxing time.The weather is beautiful this morning,so you should have a great trip out of the Harbour.Theres nothing quite like sailing under the Harbour Bridge,past the Opera house and out the heads,its a spectacular sight!Hope you get some great tablemates at dinner,or at least some "interesting " ones that keep you entertained.It can be a real 'lucky dip" not knowing who you'll be seated with.We're all looking forward to your review-;)

Archived