Dry Dock for Inspiration & Imagination

Lisab733

I spoke with my Carnival PVP last night (had to reschedule our summer vacation for next year) about the new Water Works and pool area that Carnival is planning for its Fantasy Class ships. :D I asked him if he knew when these two ships would be going into dry dock and he stated that the Inspiration would be first starting Sept 1, 2007 followed by the Imagination in Oct. Both ships should be done and back in business by Oct 30, 2007. He said that everyone is really excited about the upgrades when they were rolled out to the employees. :p He said he was going to try and find a picture of the Adults only area and email it to me. If I get it I will post...... My kids (teens now!) are sooooooo excited, they love water parks and sailing, and now they have combined the two and we will be sailing on her next year. Of course this means the possibility of more families and kids but at least now they will have something to do besides terrorize passengers!!!!LOL:D

Happy Sailing

I spoke with my Carnival PVP last night (had to reschedule our summer vacation for next year) about the new Water Works and pool area that Carnival is planning for its Fantasy Class ships. :D I asked him if he knew when these two ships would be going into dry dock and he stated that the Inspiration would be first starting Sept 1, 2007 followed by the Imagination in Oct. Both ships should be done and back in business by Oct 30, 2007. He said that everyone is really excited about the upgrades when they were rolled out to the employees. :p He said he was going to try and find a picture of the Adults only area and email it to me. If I get it I will post...... My kids (teens now!) are sooooooo excited, they love water parks and sailing, and now they have combined the two and we will be sailing on her next year. Of course this means the possibility of more families and kids but at least now they will have something to do besides terrorize passengers!!!!LOL:D

Happy Sailing

That would be fantastic!!!!!

DH and I and our Moms will be sailing on the Inspiration in January 2008 - looking forward to the pics you may post

Happy sailing

Happy Sailing

OMG NOOOOO That would mean more kids on a ship. I CAN JUST HEAR THE CHILD HATERS NOW. There were a lot of kids on the ship and they pushed the elevator buttons. OMG there kids in the hot tubs. MY cruise was the worst. There was a little kid named Jimmy who was yelling out at dinner and my friend told Jimmys that he was going to hit his father if he diden't keep quet. LOL This is going to be good

OMG NOOOOO That would mean more kids on a ship. I CAN JUST HEAR THE CHILD HATERS NOW. There were a lot of kids on the ship and they pushed the elevator buttons. OMG there kids in the hot tubs. MY cruise was the worst. There was a little kid named Jimmy who was yelling out at dinner and my friend told Jimmys that he was going to hit his father if he diden't keep quet. LOL This is going to be good

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I got an email from my TA yesterday. The inspiration is supposed to be completed by 10/4! We cruise 11/01 and can't wait. The pics that she sent were the same that is now on Carnival's website.

Yeah we will be one of the first cruises when its complete. That's very exciting. Thanks for the update.

And need a drink...Find my friend Eliza (pron E-leeza), a lovely bartender form Romania...tell her someone you know wants an "apple-tini," and one who misses her. and watch her expression....I sailed w/her 6 cruises..from last Sept, til April..on Holiday.She called this week from Mex to say hello..as she is just bk on board. We email often...and I've called her in Rom. She will bring her DH n DS on her last 2 cruises in Jan/Feb..the last one she will just be a pax..And I will join them. My mom live near Tampa..so that will be great for me !..

Archived