Princess Cruise Prices

star gazer

The price you pay depends on many factors; historical data, trend analysis, days prior to sailing, ship, season, itinerary, cabin and so on.

On the Diamond RT to Hawaii, 174 days prior to sailing, I was given a Captain’s Circle price and satisfied with it.

On the Princess web site, 128 days prior to sailing, I was able to receive a $320 savings.

Again, 87 days prior to sailing, that price was increased to $360 more that the original Captain’s Circle price.

I don’t know the the exact day prior to sailing that Princess makes changes, but it appears two of them are 120 & 90 days.

Hopefully, the board will shed more light on this.

It is all supply and demand. A few years ago we booked a 10 days cruise from Boston 15 months in advance at very good price. 6-7 months later price went up about $300+ p.p. and between 120days and 30 days before the cruise we got 3 cat better room and $150.00 p.p. credit. Ship was not full and cruiseline was dropping the prices. Total we paid for 10 days what would have paid for 7 plus we didn't have to fly. So prices are going up and down.

Archived