Guided Fishing in Ketchikan

zebra

We arrived back home yesterday from our Alaskan cruise on the Diamond Princess. We have cruised 10 times and have done many, many excursions. For those who are interested in fishing let me tell you...my husband dragged me with him kicking and screaming - I just wanted to go shopping - I gave in and went with him. Oh my goodness...I can honestly say - I have never been on such a wonderful excursion!!! It was the guided Fishing and Wilderness Dining excursion with Baranof Skiff Excursions. We did bottom fishing off the islands around Ketchikan and caught PLENTY of fish. Our guide, Larry, then took us to their private island where they have set up a dining area, kitchen and Ladie's bathroom (most important) they cooked our fish and served a delectable meal with dessert and hot chocolate/coffee. It was super!!!

We saw so many Bald Eagles and stopped our boat close to various Eagles...the guide would throw out a fish and the eagle would swoop down and pick it up. He did this 3 times and each time we got the whole swoop and pick up on video... magnificent!!!!

We can not sing the praises of this company enough - just wonderful!!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;9;6;19;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Until Millenium 9/6/2004 to Europe!

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Archived