booked on Valor

I have lots of pics, just not online. Do a search at http://www.webshots.com

You will find lots of pics of the ship and islands. Also, go to the ports of call boards. Great suggestions on what to do. I highly recommend cave tubing with Yhony at http://www.cavetubing.com in Belize and for Grand Cayman the Reefs Rays and Rum point excursion with nativeways.com

Have a great time!

Cruzn

can someone tell me why i have so much trouble finding my thread after i start it Am i doing something wrong. i can find it through the search engine but not on the boards

click on your name-- it will give you various options- one is view all posts.

or once you get to the boards-- click on USER CP located on the tool bar up top and it will get you to all your posts that have replies since you last visited.

Also, the nativeways excursion is what I consider the best we have been on in 16 cruises. You just cannot imagine the beauty of the ocean until you see it at the sandbar with the stingrays or at RumPoint Beach. It is overwhelming. We had 10 people on our boat plus our two guides. They let us drive the boat also. They order your lunch ahead of time so that when you arrive at Rum Point it is waiting for you, you are not waiting for it. It was delicious and included in the price of $60pp. I had Mahi Mahi, corn on the cob, and fries.Yum! They also had a videographer (SP) that put a very nice CD together including everyone at all stops. A very special memory for us all. That was additional.

Archived