Liberty of the Seas, 10/27-11/03 and 11/03-11/10

spikeya4

Hey all,

My partner and I will be doing a back-to-back cruise on the Liberty of the Seas on October 27th (Eastern Caribbean) and November 3rd (Western Caribbean). We are 26 (Josh, me) and 32 (Dennis, my partner) from the NYC area.

Hit me up if you will be on either of these sailings!!

Josh

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! My partner and I are planning on cruising on the Nov. 3 sailing. We have a nice big inside stateroom near the front of the ship. Hopefully we can have drinks some evening. Maybe we will run into you during dinner at the windjammer! We enjoy bingo, shuffleboard, and midnight buffets! Hope to see you there. :-)

PS Do you know a cheap motel near the cruise ship terminal? Maybe we can carpool.

I wanted to book, only one Grand Suite was availabe for the 27! Till the time my TA came back from vacation it was sold out (a Sunday evening!)...I still try to get on, but I wouldn't like to sail in a Balcony! It is the B-day gift to my partner and we both are spoiled from NCL and just want to have a great experience!

Hello! My partner and I are planning on cruising on the Nov. 3 sailing. We have a nice big inside stateroom near the front of the ship. Hopefully we can have drinks some evening. Maybe we will run into you during dinner at the windjammer! We enjoy bingo, shuffleboard, and midnight buffets! Hope to see you there. :-)

PS Do you know a cheap motel near the cruise ship terminal? Maybe we can carpool.

By the way flyguycali...you are born just a day after me!

Why do you boys have to act like you don't know us?! Haha, don't forget to add foosball to your list of likes and remember we will carve a hole in your interior room with a telescope out to the water. I also reserved a trailer on the water for you guys to stay in!

Frequent Cruiser Jock - we are looking forward to the trip! It looks like the balconies are cheaper on the Western Caribbean spur right now, but it seems like everything is fluctuating! I am sure you partner will be thrilled and the new RCI ship should be pretty hot.

of course i'll be dressed, its HALLOWEEN!

why aren't you gonna bring a costume?

i have been on a few halloween cruises and always have a blast

this year I will be TIGGER, of course

there will be a costume parade down the promanade

i am with a rather large group, 350 people i have yet to meet, LOL

so i may search you guys out for some down time!

was on the freedom last year, great class of ships, we had a blast

:cool:

Sounds like you are set to have a fun Halloween! What kind of group are you traveling with? We have been on the Explorer of the Seas a few times, so coming on to the Liberty and seeing the changes, etc...will be a lot of fun for us!

• 5 weeks later...

Yep, from Utah, suburb about 40 miles south of SLC. There wll be 13 of us if I count right....Parents, 1 brother his wife, 2 kids, one sister her husband and 1 kid, a cousin and his friend and another brother :)

Sounds like quite the crowd! It is just going to be the two of us that week, but we do have our best buds (who posted on this thread) joining up with us on week 2 - the Western spur. Shoot me an IM sometime if you have AOL/AIM, my screenname is SpikeyA4.

Archived