OnBoard account, can I find out which card I used online?

Catmomma

I am a month away from my Alaska cruise on the Star (yippee!). I have my excursions reserved and the confirmation in hand. Here is my issue:

My Mastercard number was stolen last month and that number has been shut down. I am wondering if there is any way I can find out which card they are going to set up my excursions on?

I really would like to avoid standing in line when I get on the ship to figure this out with the Purser.

For all I know I used my Amex anyway, but for peace of mind I just want to know in advance.

No I did not pre-pay on the excursions. This confirmation I have is just stating that I have them reserved and I am assuming they get put on my on board account.

ok so my next question would be, when do I set up my card for my onboard account? Is that done the day I get on the ship or maybe did I already do it? If I already did it, I need to find out which card I used.

Wow I sound like a idiot here :)

ok so my next question would be, when do I set up my card for my onboard account? Is that done the day I get on the ship or maybe did I already do it? If I already did it, I need to find out which card I used.

Wow I sound like a idiot here :)

You don't sound like an idiot. The answer to your question is that when you check in to get onboard they will ask for your credit card at that time to set up your onboard account. Have a great time!

Ahhhh thank you thank you thank you. Ok so that day I just bring my trusty new card and set up when I check in. That makes sense :)

You would think with this being my 8th cruise I would remember that. Just hard remembering what stuff I have to fix when a credit card number gets stolen that I have had for 15 years! A week later I am still trying to figure out who all I have to contact and this was one that was on my mind.

Catmomma –

In addition (or instead of) your new credit card you can also use cash to fund your onboard account. We used to deposit $500 and the credit card at checkin. Now that we have NCL’s BoA credit card with 3-4% rebate, EVERYTHING is being run through the card toward a future cruise.

Archived