Opinion on HAL Dress Code

Happy HALer

What are your thought on the HAL dress code?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thought on the HAL dress code?

• Keep it as it is.
    • Go to resort casual.
    • Tank Tops & Flip Flops
    • ASW casual. Traditional as is.
    • Could not care less.

We have the choice of not reading the topic at all if we don't like the subject line, reading the topic and not replying, or replying.However if we do choose to reply, let us remember that there are many newbies on this board. Or, if some posters are not newbies, they don't necessarily all have or take the time to search the archives for previous posts on a particular topic, or, if they do, to read them all.

Well said.

If people are tired of reading about a topic, simply don't click on the thread. It's that simple.

Some of us enjoy a bit of controversy and enjoy replying to these "hot button" threads. As long as we remain civil, and respect the opinions of others, as well as our own, then there is nothing whatsoever wrong with that.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Re-reading my previous comment on "prom dresses" I apologize if it seemed a little snarky.

One thing I noticed, when my husband and I were walking around "plain" when everyone else was "fancy" was that there seemed to be more crew delivering meals than usual. Maybe a lot of folks eat in their cabins on "formal" nights so they don't have to dress up? (We never did order room service so I'll have to try it next time).

Archived