Anyone From Music City

ld7981

Sorry, I'm not from Music City nor going on the same cruise as you, but your post caught my eyes since I'm from Middle Tennessee about 70 miles from Music City and travel there a lot and I have a brother and a lot of friends in the area.

I will be sailing Carnival Victory September 25th from New York to Canada and will be flying out of Nashville.

Glad to find a close neighbor on board.:)

Well, not in Tn anymore, but my kids and grandkids live in Springfield. My heart is there with them and my body is in AL. about sixty miles from Chattanooga. Maybe we can all meet in Murfeesboro, Headed out in Feb on the Conquest.

id7981 and chrismxn,

That's weird I'm right in between the both of you in McMinnville, Tn. about the same distance from the both on you.

I was just at Hamilton Place Mall a couple of weeks ago getting my last few things for the cruise.

Take care

Actually, my brother in law's name is Jimmy Rye, but don't know if he ever worked at Peterbuilt. I think he is approximately 31....

There are a ton of Rye people in Clarksville. I am from CA, met my hubby there, married and moved back here. I had never heard that last name until moved to Clarksville. Found out really quick that there are tons of people with my exact name... lol

We're on the Holiday in October out of New Orleans, to which we'll drive from Columbia, less than an hour from Nashville. This'll be our first cruise, but we've found much worth seeing within driving distance from Middle Tennessee -- even the Florida ports, if we decide to broaden our crusing horizons after this experience.

Archived