Half Moon Cay - Location of swimming area to cabanas

maureenk

We'd like to keep an eye on our kids in the swimming area from the cabana. Does the swimming area extend down the whole length of all the cabana's? Or, is the swimming area just down by the first few. I have reserved the peach cabana. It doesn't look like there is much shade around and am thinking of moving to the yellow, but am concerned about location relative to the swimming area. Thanks!

Thanks for posting to both my questions! I had seen your photos, which look awesome! I couldn't tell from the photo if the swim area went all the way down or not, which is why I asked. I'm thinking we'll stick with Peach rather than moving down to yellow. Your posts and photos have been very helpful. Thanks!

We'd like to keep an eye on our kids in the swimming area from the cabana. Does the swimming area extend down the whole length of all the cabana's? Or, is the swimming area just down by the first few. I have reserved the peach cabana. It doesn't look like there is much shade around and am thinking of moving to the yellow, but am concerned about location relative to the swimming area. Thanks!

The swimming area extends for some distance and the cabanas span most of the length. I would say the cabanas are maybe 20 -25 metres from the water and it is all sand. however between the cabanas and the water are a few rows of lounge chairs. So you will be able to see the kids in the water but there could be lots of activity in front of you.

Archived