Called Senator's office Thursday...

beachbum6264

We applied for passports on April 12 (I know we don't NEED them, but we paid for them and WANTED what we paid for)... as of 8-9-07 no passports:confused: . So I called our senator's office on Thursday, 8-9-07, passports were issued on 8-10-07 and we got them today, Saturday! 8-11-07. Pretty quick service! :)

We applied for passports on April 12 (I know we don't NEED them, but we paid for them and WANTED what we paid for)... as of 8-9-07 no passports:confused: . So I called our senator's office on Thursday, 8-9-07, passports were issued on 8-10-07 and we got them today, Saturday! 8-11-07. Pretty quick service! :)

Can you call my Senator for me?:D

I think that is so sad. My DH and I applied for our passports on June 22, they arrived today. They came from Louisiana. From what I have read here, that is where most of the people that have gotten them in a timely manner have come from.

I just looked at the envelope they came in... from: portsmouth, NH :confused: :confused: :confused: *****???? I live in TN, seems like Louisiana would have been a better choice, but then, I don't work for the US gov't :D :D :D

I'm surprised your's went to Portsmouth and not philly!! funny thing is i applied for mine yesterday and live in NH and was told mine are going to philly!!??

Carnival Liberty 2/26/06

Carnival Freedom 12/1/07

I'm surprised your's went to Portsmouth and not philly!! funny thing is i applied for mine yesterday and live in NH and was told mine are going to philly!!??

Carnival Liberty 2/26/06

Carnival Freedom 12/1/07

I live in NH (about 20 mins from the Passport Center) and ours went to SC.. It took us 3 months and 10 days to get ours... From what I am hearing they are making serious headway in the logjam of passports so I am sure those who haven't gotten theirs yet will see it coming along soon.

I just looked at the envelope they came in... from: portsmouth, NH :confused: :confused: :confused: *****???? I live in TN, seems like Louisiana would have been a better choice, but then, I don't work for the US gov't :D :D :D

I have no clue how this works, i live near San Francisco (major passport office) my PP came from New Orleans???

Archived