$250 Cruise Rewards Program still being offered?

Last October on the Dawn, when we booked our upcoming Pearl through the Canal cruise, it only took a $250 deposit to hold the cabin (and we received a $100 immediate OBC).

We're off on the beautiful Pearl in September and I'm wondering if the same program is being offered.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

W A W W

Panama Canal...here we come!!

Last October on the Dawn, when we booked our upcoming Pearl through the Canal cruise, it only took a $250 deposit to hold the cabin (and we received a $100 immediate OBC).

We're off on the beautiful Pearl in September and I'm wondering if the same program is being offered.

W A W W

From what I understand..the offer still stands.

I keep cruising with other cruises booked...afraid of PCD:eek:

Can't wait for your review.

How exciting!

Let us know all about the Pearl!

Have a wonderful cruise:)

W A W W

Absolutely! As a matter of fact, we took advantage of it during our Alaska cruise.

As a side note, I scanned the paperwork so if anybody reads this post and wants to know more about the Cruise Rewards program, just hit my e-mail link and I can send the handouts.

As a further side note, the cruise we booked is next year's Panama Canal repo, so I'm lurking on your roll call to see what kind of fun you all have.

Pete

Absolutely! As a matter of fact, we took advantage of it during our Alaska cruise.

As a side note, I scanned the paperwork so if anybody reads this post and wants to know more about the Cruise Rewards program, just hit my e-mail link and I can send the handouts.

As a further side note, the cruise we booked is next year's Panama Canal repo, so I'm lurking on your roll call to see what kind of fun you all have.

Pete

Pete, isn't that cruise one that you can board at Seattle or LA? Where are you boarding?

This has been a dream of ours, well MINE, for a long long time. If you're so inclined, try McCullough's "Path between the Seas." I truly believe that I will have a greater appreciation of the Canal now that I have more knowledge of the human cost it took to complete the PC.

My plan is to come back here and post my review. We just received our shore excursions and a very dear old friend has hightly recommended seeing the Acapulco cliff divers at night. Should be quite a show! And, we booked our air through NCL and got terrific NONSTOP flights out of NY and MIA.

Ciao,

WaWW PPC929

W A W W

Yes, it is. I put down two deposits a few weeks ago while I was on The Majesty.

Pete, isn't that cruise one that you can board at Seattle or LA? Where are you boarding?

This has been a dream of ours, well MINE, for a long long time. If you're so inclined, try McCullough's "Path between the Seas." I truly believe that I will have a greater appreciation of the Canal now that I have more knowledge of the human cost it took to complete the PC.

My plan is to come back here and post my review. We just received our shore excursions and a very dear old friend has hightly recommended seeing the Acapulco cliff divers at night. Should be quite a show! And, we booked our air through NCL and got terrific NONSTOP flights out of NY and MIA.

Ciao,

WaWW PPC929

No, next years only starts in Seattle (that's why it's 19 days). That works out fine for us since I have family there (I'm originally from Eastern Washington). We'll get a regular round trip flight to Seattle and then find a decent one-way from Miami to Seattle. At least we have a year to figure it out.

I've seen an article about the night-time divers, too. We'll look forward to your review.

Later - Pete

Archived