Charles De Gaulle transfers

Can someone suggest a private transfer company who can take me from Charles De Gaulle airport to the Novatel Eiffel Towel? I do not want to take the train and am wondering if private transfers or a cab would be better. I would be willing to take a shuttle if there is one available. Thank you in advance.

Cruise Chick

Can someone suggest a private transfer company who can take me from Charles De Gaulle airport to the Novatel Eiffel Towel? I do not want to take the train and am wondering if private transfers or a cab would be better. I would be willing to take a shuttle if there is one available. Thank you in advance.

Cruise Chick

Cruise chick, repost your question in the Ports of Call Europe Board. We used a service several years ago so they do exist.

:) You will have no problem catching a taxi. There are literally hundreds waiting outside the terminal to take you into Paris or wherever. If you prefer a private vechicle go to any of the Help Desk located inside the terminal and arrange the specialized service once you arrive. Enjoy your stay in Paris! :)

Oh, almost forgot -- The taxi cost around 30 to 45 Euros from the airport to that area of the city. There are shuttles available as well. The shuttles cost around 8 to 12 Euros with tip. Ask at the Help Desk where the boarding points are. I have taken the shuttle from CDG to L'Opera and then a quick taxi ride to the hotel. (There is a taxi stand at the major stops where the shuttle loads/unloads passengers.) I hope this helps!

Archived