Elvis and Liberace Outfits?

prescottbob

Ahoy!

I'm mentally ruminating whether I should bring my Elvis and Liberace outfits on our next cruise. I thought the Elvis outfit would work great on elegant casual nights and the bangled Liberace outfit would be fine for formal nights. Would I be turned away at the dining room? Would I be accepted by fellow cruisers? Would the laundry services be able to keep my outfits cleaned and pressed?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Bon Voyage and Good Health!

Bob:)

Ahoy!

Pardon my ignorance but what exactly is a 'Yum Yum' cruise. Isn't the yum-yum man the young fellow that walks around with the small xylophone(?) that announces, in his own unique way, various dinner seatings and then passes out mints and toothpicks after dinner? I wasn't aware that HAL had 'Yum-Yum' cruises. Sounds, well, interesting.

And in so far as the outfits go I was just trying to lighten up the 'heated' debates over the current dress code controversy. I actually prefer the more conservative Elton John look for formal nights.

Bon Voyage and Good Health!

Bob:)

Karin...

I hope you are working very hard on thos ab's if you are planning to wear that outfit! :D

What do you think of that outfit, Christine? Good choice for our formal dinner?:D

Can I go from flab to fab abs in just under six months?:eek:

Prescott Bob, I think you're on to something here!;) I like the way you mentally ruminate!

Karin

What do you think of that outfit, Christine? Good choice for our formal dinner?:D

Prescott Bob, I think you're on to something here!;) I like the way you mentally ruminate!

Karin

Well Karin...

I think if attention is what you are after, then this is definitely the outfit for you!

Sean would be happy because this would divert attention from anyone noticing his dragon slippers! :D

From flab to fab in just under six months??? Hmmmm

depends on how much flab your talking!:eek:

In my case....I would have to go in for major liposuction and body sculpting surgery!:D

Karin

Just bring the wig. No one is going to notice much of anything else, after this. OMG, WIGS on the Yum-Yum Cruise to distinguish ourselves from the Red Hatters.

Archived