Holiday spa services

NorthAlabama

Has anyone had acrylic nails put on while sailing on the Holiday?

If so---were you satisfied with the results of them and

what was the cost of it?

Trying to decide to do them before I go, or just wait and treat

myself while at sea one day.

Thanks

any Beauty services are uber expensive....If you dont already have nails..I wouldnt start there..not only high price..but if you intend to keep them after getting home, your nail tech will not know what to use, as not all products are compatable..I cannot use the primer..highly allergic...your cuticles get hot with a fever, itch, get red, blister and peel..been there done that...If you already have nails..get them done 2/3 days prior to cruise.,.My area and my gal is $25 for a re-coat w/gel..that is a brush on my real nail, and dip in powder..you dont have to cut your own if long..if you want tips, go at home to a reputable salon..if your just doing it for the trip, just get some glue on and do yourself..remember to bring glue etc for repairs..also if you dont wear them now, it will take you a few days to get used to them..dial phone, car keys, door opening, personal grooming etc.also sterilization practices may be lacking...good luck

any Beauty services are uber expensive....If you dont already have nails..I wouldnt start there..not only high price..but if you intend to keep them after getting home, your nail tech will not know what to use, as not all products are compatable..I cannot use the primer..highly allergic...your cuticles get hot with a fever, itch, get red, blister and peel..been there done that...If you already have nails..get them done 2/3 days prior to cruise.,.My area and my gal is $25 for a re-coat w/gel..that is a brush on my real nail, and dip in powder..you dont have to cut your own if long..if you want tips, go at home to a reputable salon..if your just doing it for the trip, just get some glue on and do yourself..remember to bring glue etc for repairs..also if you dont wear them now, it will take you a few days to get used to them..dial phone, car keys, door opening, personal grooming etc.also sterilization practices may be lacking...good luck

Good points....also, I have never seen nail services other than a manicure/pedicure on an of the CCL ships I have been on. Not sure if they even do the acrylic tips...

Lucky,

I am thinking you should be on this cruise with us! I think

we would have a great time!

Come on and join in!

Archived