Latest word funnel deckk on Glory?

beachbum6264

If Glory's adult deck is not topless there will be a bunch of swingers who will be very unhappy. As for me, I am also in the cover up generation AND am bringing a bunch of grandchildren with me. I just hope the deck is discrete and that the swingers are equally discrete. I was in a hotel in LA once where the swingers were having a convention and the halls were littered with scantily and less clothed people running in and out of the rooms. I will be seriously upset if my grandchildren are exposed (pun intended) to that kind of behavior. I have read that the kids can see the topless women from the top of the pool slide. Had I known, I would have chosen another ship - Spirit class, I guess.

I have read that the kids can see the topless women from the top of the pool slide. Had I known, I would have chosen another ship - Spirit class, I guess.

I don't think this is accurate at all - especially given the fact that the topless sunbathers are going to be lying down on lounge chairs, not standing against the railing looking over.

I seriously wouldn't choose a ship based on the possibility of a bare breast being spotted. We were at a beach in Jamaica where women were sunbathing topless (with g string bottoms) and my kids couldn't have cared less. Moreover, we were on the Conquest docked in Cozumel one day when a European cruise ship (much smaller) was docked next to us - just about everyone on the Lido deck aft (right below our stateroom) was topless, and the men wore teeny tiny Speedos. So no matter what ship you're on, or what itinerary, you just might see some boobs!!!

If Glory's adult deck is not topless there will be a bunch of swingers who will be very unhappy. As for me, I am also in the cover up generation AND am bringing a bunch of grandchildren with me. I just hope the deck is discrete and that the swingers are equally discrete. I was in a hotel in LA once where the swingers were having a convention and the halls were littered with scantily and less clothed people running in and out of the rooms. I will be seriously upset if my grandchildren are exposed (pun intended) to that kind of behavior. I have read that the kids can see the topless women from the top of the pool slide. Had I known, I would have chosen another ship - Spirit class, I guess.

Just because women choose to go topless, does not mean that they are swingers.

Oh no :eek: the spirit class ships might not be safe. I was topless on my private balcony.

Interesting that the posters who are so disgusted by "nekked lovers" and "swingers" are spending time on a post about the topless deck. Just can't help yourself, can ya!:D

There's something for everyone on a Carnival ship! Focus on having your own kind of fun and leave others to do the same.

Hey, we might even be posting these replies 'nekked':eek: !

I don't think this is accurate at all - especially given the fact that the topless sunbathers are going to be lying down on lounge chairs, not standing against the railing looking over.

quote]

I have to make a correction to this statement...I was on the Glory on the 9/29/07 sailing, and there WERE two women "hanging" over the railing...

However, I can also answer another question...the "funnel deck" is NOT visible from the top (or anywhere else) of the slide.

quote]

I have to make a correction to this statement...I was on the Glory on the 9/29/07 sailing, and there WERE two women "hanging" over the railing...

However, I can also answer another question...the "funnel deck" is NOT visible from the top (or anywhere else) of the slide.

Hello to you Terrib1964. I am raidernation out of grand rapids (wyoming) I would love to chat with you about your cruise. We are sailing the Halloween cruise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan555

no matter what ship you're on, or what itinerary, you just might see some boobs!!!

I'm sorry, but entries for Carnival Cruise Lines' "New Corporate Slogan" contest are now closed.

I needed a laugh - thanks! I can almost hear that on a commercial now, with the steel drums playing in the background. Hilarious.

Archived