Zip Lining St. Lucia/Antigua

gregandto

O.k. So I have asked this question on the Antigua port of call but I will ask it here also. Has anyone experienced zip lining in both of these ports, if so can you give me your opinion on which one is more adventurous. Also if that is your choice why. I need to make a decision soon and this is the one shore excursion I really am excited to do. Thanx:)

I want to know this too! I am visiting both ports in November and am starting to lean towards St. Lucia for the zipline, and doing a beach in Antigua. We are a family of 4 (10 and almost 9 year olds). The beaches in Antigua sound too nice, so thinking the zipline would be better to do in St. Lucia.

Help!

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed in this resort last summer....if you're considering a day pass to this resort (I think they offer them), I would wholly recommend it. The resort is on over 30 acres of land and has four beaches. It was serene and perfect and gorgeous. We live in Florida and over a year later, we still wistfully speak of our time at Hawksbill.

Save your money...don't do the Pitons, do the ziplines! I loved the zips in St Lucia and will be doing them again in 3 weeks. I have done this route twice before on the Serendae and both times the captain has taken down to see the Pitons as we were leaving St Lucia. It is absolutely beautiful! The last time we were on the aft and had an amazing view as we left the area. He also did a 360 on the last trip. So do the zips and hope the captain takes you down as you leave port.

Archived