Reyno Tours

DALSAL

I just wanted to let everyone know how Reyno is doing. For those of you that dont know,Reyno was in a car accident yesterday. While he ok,he still has some bumps and bruises,and needs all of our prayers!

He was going into town and was involved in a car accident. He has a fractured leg,and a head and neck injury. His neck is in a brace.Hes in a lot of pain which hopefully wont last that long.He was very lucky,and for that we are thankful! Also,the person riding with him has some injuries as well..

He wants me to assure everyone that his tours will go off as scheduled! He has a wonderful staff! He will just not be there to say hello and to welcome everyone as usual. Hopefully,he will be up and around very soon. If I know Reyno,he will be back as soon as possible. Hes very dedicated to his customers and wants them to enjoy his beautiful home as much as he does!

Dominica is a wonderful place to visit and Reyno will be up and around very soon to show it off. In the meantime,rest assured that his very professional staff will carry on for him.

Please remember Reyno in your prayers! Thanks,Dot

Archived