Crown Princess - Cabin E301

MrsS471

My husband and I are booked on the Crown Princess for the 9/22 sailing to Canada and New England. This will be the first time we aren't sailing in a mid-ship cabin and I'm a little concerned about feeling too much movement and also vibrations.

We were put into cabin E301 on the Emerald Deck - no balcony but it's a handicapped room. Has anyone ever sailed in this cabin or one near it? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks so much!

I think it is a fine location--right by the forward set of stairs and elevators. Its not that far forward for cabin placement, and is low on the ship, so motion will be limited. Down just one floor to easy access to theater and promenade lobby. Straight up elevator to spa or pools.

We had a similar cabin a few years ago in terms of location, but we were all the way up on Aloha (on the Grand). We didn't notice too much movement at all. As a matter of fact, we really enjoyed the location (much to our surprise). Because you'll be down on Emerald, there is even less chance that you'll be too bothered.

Have a great cruise!

Two out of two . . I'm hearing good news about our cabin location. Sounds convenient too being right near the elevators and stairwell. Can't tell you how much we're anticipating this trip. It will be our first Canada/New England voyage as we usually head down towards the Caribbean.

We had to cancel our Summer cruise with all of our friends because my Mom wasn't well. Thank goodness, she's okay now, so my husband and I are going on this one alone! Haven't been away for a week's vacation with just each other for almost 30 years . .

We had to cancel our Summer cruise with all of our friends because my Mom wasn't well. Thank goodness, she's okay now, so my husband and I are going on this one alone! Haven't been away for a week's vacation with just each other for almost 30 years . .

Well then I wish you all the best for a wonderful trip together. Enjoy!

Archived