Diamond Lido Deck

long_shot45

we had l311 on the golden, and had very little foot traffic,and no door slamming either, and we liked this room it made everything more convenient, like getting pizza,hamburger,something from horizon court,drinks,so this room has its advantages for certain,hope this helps you in making your decision, and hope you have a great cruise:));) :p

I have had friends stay in a balcony on the Lido Deck on the Sapphire (Sister to Diamond) and really liked the location and said not a lot of noise.

When I was on the Diamond I walked through these halways and would probally book there on my next Diamond cruise. Very close to the main pool/spa/gym.

The aerobic studio is the front center so it may affect inside rooms but shouldn't affect a balcony. Our balcony cabin was right below the buffet and we didn't hear anything. The floors seem to be soundproofed prety well.

My Mom stayed in a Lido inside cabin on the Diamond and we dropped by her cabin often so I have a little experience with it. The soundproofing is very good; we never heard any noise above us while there. My Mom loved the location; very near the decks for scenery viewing and the pool for my sister who was sharing the cabin with her. And the buffet was close as well.

Archived