Promo Code for Hawaii cruise

1cruiselvr

I'm currently booked on Celebrity for their Dec 5 04 Hawaii cruise. However, RCI/Celebrity has started a new pricing policy that I'm not happy with so I don't plan on booking with them in the future. Which leads me to think I'm wasting my booking with Celebrity. Final payment is due next week. I'm thinking of changing to HAL since they offer a similar early Dec 04 Hawaii cruise. Can anyone help me with a HAL promo code? I know the 15-day Hawaii cruise is very pricing so if anyone knows a HAL promo code that applies to a early Dec 04 Hawaii cruise, I'd be very appreciative. Also, any suggestions to grab some decent pricing is also welcome and can be emailed to me so we don't break the TA rule. I usually book far in advance and do the price watching myself, but this is last minute so I'm hoping the experienced HAL posters on this board can help me.

Happy Sailing!

For the December 6th return San Diego, try promo 300: Inside from 1,799.-, Oceanview from 1,999.-, Veranda from $3,929. Also ask for shipboard credit promo, believe that is 7031 (or2 ???). Hope this helps.

Archived