TWE Email or Phone #?

NurseBeth

Ok....so I'm about to start actually booking our Carnival wedding, and I'm hoping for the best and preparing for the worst when it comes to TWE. My question to those who have dealt with TWE...did you have better luck communicating via phone call or email, and if so, which email address or phone # did you use? I have tried the email address on the Carnival Weddings page, but apparently it goes off into a black hole somewhere, as I have never received any responses that way.

P.S. I would prefer to use email, so that way I will have a paper trail, but I am curious to hear which way worked best for you all. Thanks!

Well I will tell you that the booking process was a bit of a pain, but nothing unbearable! I booked with TWE and intially contacted them over the phone. This was the annoying part. It took a few tries to get a person who could help me. (Ex. someone would answer, I would say, "I want to book a wedding on Princess." and they would transfer me to "princess weddings", which the first few times, was ALWAYS a voicemail. I am impatient, so I just kept calling back every hour or so until I got a real person.) Once I spoke to Tia the first time, I switched over to her E-mail. I'd rather not post her email address, but if you want it, just give me your email and I'll send it to you. She has always answered my questions.

From a logistics point of view, I called TWE and found out that the date I wanted was available. I asked them to hold it. I think they hold it for 2 or 3 days. Then I booked the cruise, and once I had my confirmation # for the cruise, I booked the wedding with TWE. The last steps with TWE were all over email, and then I faxed them the paperwork. Just be aware, you will be charged the full amount for the wedding package when you book. Happy planning and good luck. The phone will be a bit frustrating, but don't give up!

Hi there! I haven't booked yet, but have been working with Tina. I have sent her at least a dozen emails over the last few weeks and she has responded within a few hours. She seems knowledgeable. I have continually read reviews about lack of communication and lack of answers to your questions prior to booking, so I sort of feel like things have been going very well for me, even though now I have probably jinxed it!

Let us know how it goes. :p

I initially went the email route which was fast but then one day i got a response that was honestly quite rude. I showed it to a friend of mine who is an event planner and she said she would have been fired for speaking to a client like that!! Anyways....I have booked my wedding with TWE (sailing on Carnival) way over a month ago and I have yet to receive the contract in the mail. I called to check on when I would receive it and at first they had no record that i booked, despite the fact that they already charged my card. Finally they found my info and said i would get my contract in a week...its been over two weeks now and still nothing.....:confused:

Well my initial email from the Carnival Weddings website went unanswered. Then I went directly to the Wedding Experience website and emailed from there. I received a "confirmation email" within about 15 minutes, and less than a day later I got a response!

Haha....bad news is it was a "canned" response telling me to call their 800 number. All I had requested was info on floral upgrades. I guess they can't just email me that info? :confused:

Archived