Target Has Wedding Gowns?!

NurseBeth

I stumbled across this today. Isaac Mizrahi now offers wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, and accessories through their website. I was reading the reviews on some of the gowns and overall they are positive. Plus the dresses are under $200, and can easily be dressed up with a color sash (which they also offer) or some pretty jewelry. Just thought I'd share!

http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/ref=in_br_display-ladders/602-7602162-1187023?ie=UTF8&node=16033001

I am also looking for another wedding dress. I bought a dress online, but found that the alterations necessary will take much more ($200+). Since the dress is a Coutour, I don't trust just anyone to make the alterations. I am thinking about getting a new dress from a local wedding store just to save on alterations. :confused:

I didn't realize they had the dresses in some of the Super Targets. I thought they only had them online. I will have to stop by the Super Target by my house and see if they have them. It would be nice to look them over in person. :) I haven't bought my dress yet, but I really don't want to spend an arm & a leg on a dress I will only wear once. On the other hand I still want the dress to look nice.

(I wonder if that's asking for too much?!) ;)

Archived