Solita

Decali

I know I'm late on this but when did you relocate.

You always had good advice for Cozumel visitors.

Thanks Decali! I appreciate your kind words. I moved here almost 1 year ago (August 19). As much as I loved my little island, Cabo is fabulous. I was just offered the opportunity to move back but turned it down! You just can't beat the climate here. NO RAIN!!!!! I am trying to help out with questions about Cabo as much as I did with the Cozumel board.

As much as I loved my little island, Cabo is fabulous. I was just offered the opportunity to move back but turned it down!

You traitor!!!:mad: I've had Cozumel Immigration notified!!:p Of course, if you send me a couple dozen DD all will be forgiven!:D

You traitor!!!:mad: I've had Cozumel Immigration notified!!:p Of course, if you send me a couple dozen DD all will be forgiven!:D

Stopped on the way in to the office (licking fingers) this morning and picked you up (hmmmm, these are good) some. I couldn't decide on what kind so after sampling them all, got dozen of each. Now just keep in mind that a dozen is 3 here...not 12. But if you put all the crumbs back together, you could probably get another 1/2 donut out of them. I am sure Cochie and all the Coz immigrations are going broke without me! Besides, I will soon be an official citizen and not just a resident.

Thanks Decali! I appreciate your kind words. I moved here almost 1 year ago (August 19). As much as I loved my little island, Cabo is fabulous. I was just offered the opportunity to move back but turned it down! You just can't beat the climate here. NO RAIN!!!!! I am trying to help out with questions about Cabo as much as I did with the Cozumel board.

I have one giant guardian angel. The job offer was to take over port operations...in MAJAHUAL!!!!! This would have been my second week on the job...and I guess the last for quite some time from the looks of the pier there or what is left of it. I never liked the name Dean.......

You said no rain in above post. It came back to bite ya lol. Sorry to hear about Dean. How bad is it there?

You said no rain in above post. It came back to bite ya lol. Sorry to hear about Dean. How bad is it there?

Oops...you misunderstood. No rain what-so-ever here in Cabo. We had a 4 minute sprinkle last Saturday but before that it was October 2006 we had any rain. It was the other job offer I was given recently was in Majahual which was hit extremely hard by Dean. I love living 3,000 miles from the Caribbean during hurricane season.

Ahh. I thought I might have misunderstood. Thanks for clarification. I'm not familiar with the area.

I see by your banner that you are on the Spirit which will be stopping here in Cabo. That will give you a good opportunity to se alittle of why I love it. Mahahual is in the Yucatan on the other side of Mexico. South of Cozumel about 4 hours.

I will be in Cabo, first time. I have so many things I want to do in Cabo with very little time. I don't have anything planned for La Paz or Mazatlan but Cabo is where the fun is from what I can see. Looking really forward to it. I'm definately going to swim with the dolphins. My hubby and me are really looking forward to that. Any advise you can share is always welcome. Thanks for your expertise.

Archived