Help-Pride of America cabin question

Ladyarli

I need help from someone who has sailed on the Pride of America, in one of the BG category cabins in the Forward section of the ship. We have cabin# 7512, which looks like it is over the Mardi Gras Lounge. Here is my question: I didn't realize when I booked that this lounge is sometimes used as the DISCO. Can someone who has recently returned please look at your daily newletters and tell me when the Mardi Gras Lounge is used, and what for? Could someone who has stayed in one of those cabins please tell me if they experienced any noise and/or loss of sleep? We once had a cabin on Celebrity that was right over a lounge they used for the disco every night, and I was sleep-deprived the entire cruise. I don't want a repeat of that! Thanks for your help.

Your cabin is above the Mardi Gras Lounge. Here's a link to some Freestyle Dailies.

http://www.tomandemily.com/index_files/11112006SherryPrideofAmericaCruiseDocs.htm

Apparently many of the planned activities from a quick scan of these Freestyle Dailies in the Mardi Gras Lounge end before midnight.

I've never sailed on the Pride of America, but if noise is a concern, I would recommend changing cabins if you can (before final payment).

You'll rest much easier. If it's too late to change cabins, I recommend packing some good ear plugs, just in case.

We weren't above the lounge- but in our experience on the ship, there was nothing happening after 10pm!! I don't know if it's the norm, but this ws a very early to bed sailing for us. I think the combination of the time change and busy port days kept the late night partying to a minimum!

I would be more concerned to be under the gym- it was always busy in the early morning.

Have Fun!

Archived