Crown Princess southern caribbean

tishie58

My wife and I and very good friends of ours went on the CP this past Dec. out of SJ, PR. Beautiful ship and had a GREAT cruise, ( 7 on Princess and not a bad one yet ). We're booked on her sister ship, - Emerald Princess - 11/26/07 - 12/06/07, can't wait. I think you'll really enjoy her. Have a GREAT cruise. We're cruising!

We did this last spring except St Marteen instead of Tortola. We docked at all the stops. Dickenson Bay is a great stop in Antigua. Nice trip , if I can help out with any other details just let me know.

thanks all for help. This will be our first Princess cruise and only second. We just returned from the West. Caribbean with Carnivals' Valor. Itinerary was awesome! However Carnival isn't for us so two days off a ship we booked our second lol.:) Any tips for great beaches not too crowded would be appreciated. We want to jet ski but basically just want to relax in the sun and shop. Any suggestions on what to buy in any of these ports?

We did that itinerary in November, but went to St. Maarten instead of Tortola. We docked in every port. I am not sure about whether they dock in Tortola or not.

(If you can get to Cane Garden Bay in Tortola to go to the beach, you'll love it - we stayed there for a week on our first vacation together).

Archived