next brochure release?

Whoey

Hi, does anyone know when the next P&O Brochure release is due out? I had heard August / September, can anyone confirm this.

Specifically I am interested in the remainder of 2009 for Pacific Dawn. All I can see on the website is Jan 2009.

Hi, does anyone know when the next P&O Brochure release is due out? I had heard August / September, can anyone confirm this.

Specifically I am interested in the remainder of 2009 for Pacific Dawn. All I can see on the website is Jan 2009.

Hi Whoey,

Have you visited www.dawnsunprincess.com.au? The brochures section on this website contains a brochure which has the Dawn Cruises up until March 2009.

This is the brochure we went by to book our cruises on the Dawn in February 2009.:)

Hi Whoey,

Have you visited www.dawnsunprincess.com.au? The brochures section on this website contains a brochure which has the Dawn Cruises up until March 2009.

This is the brochure we went by to book our cruises on the Dawn in February 2009.:)

Again, we have confusion over Pacific Dawn & Dawn Princess. Whoey wants Pacific Dawn butyour link is for Dawn Princess

Karen

I'm looking for the next brochure too as the cruise that I had booked was cancelled. They still haven't updated their website with the new one yet. It's scheduled in there, but there's no cruise 'name' it just says South Pacific and there's no photo to go with it either. I check it every couple of days. It would be nice to get a new brochure with our cruise & itinerary in it.

No worries, they all sound SO familiar :eek:

Travelling as a family of five the Dawn Princess is too pricey for us... would be nice though :)

I know just what you mean Whoey.

Karen

Bump, anyone know when the next 2009 brochure is due out?

Hi Whoey

Haven't heard from you for a long time.

The next brochure will be out at the beginning of November.

Hope all is well with your family.

Karen:)

Archived