Caribbean Princess Ultimate Balcony Dining

sunneesmile

Hi Teresa! I can tell you it's $50.00 pp, you can have lobster, steak, OR surf n turf. You get one cocktail each, and some champagne. You get one keepsake photo. I have only read good things about this and am seriously thinking about booking it, too! Everybody that has done it, raves about it!

Hi Teresa! I can tell you it's $50.00 pp, you can have lobster, steak, OR surf n turf. You get one cocktail each, and some champagne. You get one keepsake photo. I have only read good things about this and am seriously thinking about booking it, too! Everybody that has done it, raves about it!

My friend Charlene! I think we are going to book this. We don't have a specail occasion to celebrate, we are always looking for something romantic. thanks!

When you call to schedule this just mention you are a non fish eating vegetarian and they will work with you to craft a menu to your liking. Remember to call and schecule your OBD on the first day of sailing since they don't do many each night. Tell them what day and time you liek and a wait staff team sets up your balcony table with a cloth and flowers. Don't know how, but the time the courses to the dining pace you set. The staff doesn't stay in the room with you but somehow does know when to bring the next course.

We had the Ultimate Balcony dinner at it was excellant. We called Room Service immediately when we boarded to make sure they would schedule us. When we were on the Caribbean Princess they would only schedule 2 cabins per evening. They called several days in advance for the menu and also they called us about the flower centerpiece.

The night we scheduled the dinner it was quite windy. They initially set up our table on the balcony. However it was too windy so they gave us the option to re schedule for another night or move indoors. Since we had a mini suite we had the available space so we moved it indoors. We would have preferred being outside but it was a wonderful dinner celebration..

Archived