Wedding questions

jewel

Hi all!!! We have finally booked our cruise aboard RCCL Majesty of the Seas, July 11,2005. The question I have is... After reading some posts, I understand that you have to pay for the wedding in full right from the beginning but, we are expecting 75-100 guests. How do you know what and how many people to book for? We are dealing with Royal Romance. We want a very casual wedding on the beach, and I am trying to figure as I go!!!! Thanx in advance!!!

Congratulations,

First just pick what package you want and book that. You can decide later what you want as far as reception. This will just get you booked with them in case they have alot of weddings that day........Good luck.

Normally each package has a set amount of guests it covers. You simply pay a supplemental fee (ours was $24 pp) for every guest over that amount. We had to let our cruiseline know 3 weeks before our wedding an exact count and then we were held to pay for that amount.

Okay thanx!!! Now, another question, What if our wedding will be in port. Do we need to contact Royal Romance?? If we in fact do, why??? our wedding and reception will be on land, what exactly do we ned to coordinate with Royal Romance?? We will probably have a simple secondary reception on the ship but, will use our amenitie points for that.Thanks again!!!

Archived