Cosol's tours

Bison

we paid at the end in cash plus a tip. i dont remember how much my hubby gave him for a tip. this tour and island by far was the best one. it upsets me that they were hit by the hurricane. they said they barly ever get hit:( cosol is a great man but you might not get him for your driver cause he has drivers paid to work for him. we were lucky we had him and met his girlfriend, she works at the stop where you try the bananna katsup.

we paid at the end in cash plus a tip. i dont remember how much my hubby gave him for a tip. this tour and island by far was the best one. it upsets me that they were hit by the hurricane. they said they barly ever get hit:( cosol is a great man but you might not get him for your driver cause he has drivers paid to work for him. we were lucky we had him and met his girlfriend, she works at the stop where you try the bananna katsup.

Interesting since Cosol told us his wife lived in New York with his two sons who were in school in the states. :confused: He told us he flies back and forth quite often and stays in the states for lengths of time to be with his kids and he flies cheaply as his sister works for an airline. Course this all may have changed since last year.............

Still it was by far the best tour of any we have had. We felt we saw so much of the island and got a real flavor consider all the food stops we made. It was a terrific tour, so much so that we are ready to go back!

Archived