Luggage Transfer from Port Canaveral to MCO

noonan5

Hello

Does anyone know if their is a service that will transfer luggage directly from the ship to Orlando Airport. We have an evening flight on Delta Airlines after our Mariner cruise and plan on spending the day in the Orlando area, but don't want to carry around luggage for 7.

Hello

Does anyone know if their is a service that will transfer luggage directly from the ship to Orlando Airport. We have an evening flight on Delta Airlines after our Mariner cruise and plan on spending the day in the Orlando area, but don't want to carry around luggage for 7.

I don't remember any kind of luggage service last December. :(

d

There are a couple of threads on the East Coast departures thread that have tons of info. One is I work in Port Canaveral and the other is Best of I work in Port Canaveral.

The first one is quite long but the second is shorter. If the questions hasn't been asked, you could ask the question there and probably get an answer.

In some ports, not sure about PC, you could pay an extra fee and the airline takes your luggage immediately after you leave customs and it goes to the airport. You won't see it again until you get home. We did that in San Juan and it was wonderful. Perhaps they do that there. We drive to the port so I haven't paid any attention to the availability of that service in Port Canaveral.

Check the above threads and you should be able to get your answer. Enjoy Mariner.

Archived