Crown 8/19,we HAD Grand Turks to ourselves-

suzadoll

Hi All,

For those of you that are sailing the Crown this Sunday we might have to share Grand Turks port with Carnival Ledgend-Thanks to DEAN.

To sound somewhat selfish, I was really looking foward to the Crown being the only ship in port at this stop because they say Margarita Ville gets so crowded. Due the Hurrican Dean, the Legend itin. has been changed to Grand Turk, stopping there Wed. or Thurs. We are there Wed.!!!

Oh well, I should be happy we have not been set off course as of yet. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

You will have a great time. I was on the 8/1 sailing on the Crown and it was very crowded with only 1 ship but you know what better than not going at all. Wish I was going again. Have fun and wear a ton of sunscreen as it was scorching hot.

Hi All,

For those of you that are sailing the Crown this Sunday we might have to share Grand Turks port with Carnival Ledgend-Thanks to DEAN.

To sound somewhat selfish, I was really looking foward to the Crown being the only ship in port at this stop because they say Margarita Ville gets so crowded. Due the Hurrican Dean, the Legend itin. has been changed to Grand Turk, stopping there Wed. or Thurs. We are there Wed.!!!

Oh well, I should be happy we have not been set off course as of yet. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

If that's the case leave Margaritaville and go to Bohio Resort, no crowds!

If that's the case leave Margaritaville and go to Bohio Resort, no crowds!

That sounds like a good idea, do you remember how much p.p. it was for cab fare and is there a cost to hang at Bohio Resort?

Thanks!!!!!!

Suzadoll - If you go to cruisecal.com they still have us as the only ship in Grand Turk on Wednesday. They have the Legend in Grand Turk on Thursday. So it looks like we'll still have Grand Turk to ourselves.

Suzadoll - If you go to cruisecal.com they still have us as the only ship in Grand Turk on Wednesday. They have the Legend in Grand Turk on Thursday. So it looks like we'll still have Grand Turk to ourselves.

Great!!!! That is good news!!! Thanks !!!!

That sounds like a good idea, do you remember how much p.p. it was for cab fare and is there a cost to hang at Bohio Resort?

Thanks!!!!!!

$7 pp and no charge at Bohio unless you want a lounge chair which is $10, or snorkel, dive equipment.

Archived