Group Cruise on Imagination

detroitwingsfan

I am planning a group cruise in Sept 2008 on the Imagination out of Miami. It is a "reunion" cruise for a bunch of friends (and anyone else that wants to go!!!) from college. I have been on a few cruises, but most of the guests are going to be newbie cruisers (I guess that's how I got appointed to plan!).

So, any suggestions from other CC members that have booked Carnival Groups?

Have you reserved group space with Carnival? I made the mistake of getting together a group of friends only to find out their groups were closed. They took us as individuals but not as a group, so no perks.:mad:

Have you reserved group space with Carnival? I made the mistake of getting together a group of friends only to find out their groups were closed. They took us as individuals but not as a group, so no perks.:mad:

Yes, we have booked through groups with our TA. She got us $50 per cabin onboard credit and a one hour cocktail party. They have fun points, so depending on how big it gets, we could have some more goodies! Love free stuff!

I am planning a group cruise in Sept 2008 on the Imagination out of Miami.

Can't help with the group thing, but wanted to be sure you are aware of this change to Imagination's itineraries in September 2008. Depending on when in September you are planning to cruise, this may change your plans a bit.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070820/clm097.html?.v=34

I am planning a group cruise in Sept 2008 on the Imagination out of Miami. It is a "reunion" cruise for a bunch of friends (and anyone else that wants to go!!!) from college. I have been on a few cruises, but most of the guests are going to be newbie cruisers (I guess that's how I got appointed to plan!).

So, any suggestions from other CC members that have booked Carnival Groups?

Remember that you can't promote or solicit your group or get people to email you about it since it is not an official CC group......but you can talk about it on here.

Can't help with the group thing, but wanted to be sure you are aware of this change to Imagination's itineraries in September 2008. Depending on when in September you are planning to cruise, this may change your plans a bit.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070820/clm097.html?.v=34

We come back on the 21st. The article says the change takes place the 22nd. But the only itinerary change was Calica to Cozumel. Not a biggie. Thanks for the heads up!

Archived