Conquest 7-22-07

pink daisy

To view my video go to www.pinkdaisyp.com and click on demos, then choose Family Cruising. The entire thing is 40 minutes long but it is listed in chapters so you don't have to watch the whole thing all at once! The first segment (the intro) is our entire cruise in one minute and 5 seconds (kind of an overview of everything we did). Enjoy!

Wendy :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We did have a great time and it did take us about a week to recover!

The girls did know we were going on a cruise but they did not know what our ship looked like (it was their first cruise!). We wanted to get their reaction as soon as they saw the ship...that is why we blindfolded them!

If you go on the Conquest...enjoy! It is a great ship!

Wendy :)

• 2 weeks later...

absolutely the best - we live in New Jersey and enjoyed every one of your videos - you're personality shows through every video - family or professional. Come cruise with us whenever you can.

Theresa and Dave - love to cruise

Theresa and her out of state girlfriends - annual cruise 5/4/2008 Liberty

• 3 weeks later...

Obsolutely loved the video. Watched all parts. I have been searching for a video of those locations as my wife and I are heading that way in May (Conquest May 18th) when she returns from Afhghanistan. You answered a lot of our questions just from the video! The "table manners' and '2 Grumpy Old Women' parts were hilarious!

Well done guys....loved it! Too funny and very entertaining.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

loved your videos....

How much did it cost to do the royal dolphin swim? If the parents just want to watch...what does that cost? Does everyone get to ride the dolphins?

Thanks again for posting your videos...they were great

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy, Loved the video, it was great! What type of video camera did you use for the water shots? A regular recorder with something over it to keep it from getting wet or was it a actually water proof one.

Thanks again for sharing!

• 1 year later...

Ok...so it's been a year since i've checked this thread so this might be too late to matter!

The Royal Dolphin swim was/is $149...actually they are running a special I just found out (cuz I'm going on the same cruise, minus kids, on July 19th) for $134ish. Can't wait!

To take the water video clips I used my regular camera (not my video camera). I put it in an "aqua pac" (you can order them online) and put my camera in video mode!

Conquest is a GREAT ship! Can't wait to sail her again in 27 days!! Thanks for all your sweet comments about my video! I really enjoyed producing it!!

Wendy :)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived