Denali Tundra tour was great!

Happyladi

Denali park is absolutely the best part of our vacation. We have seen so many wildlifes, bears, mooses, mountain goats. Plus, you leave the driving chore to the bus driver, who is very knowledgeable. BTW, don't leave your binoculars in your room at lodge or car trunk when you board on those buses. Although there are occasional close encountering with wildlifes, many of them still prefer keeping a safe distance from us human beings.

Dave, don't tell me YOU left your binoculars behind????!!! :eek: Welcome back!

Dave, don't tell me YOU left your binoculars behind????!!! :eek: Welcome back!

Oh, Nooooo! As soon as we settled in Anchorage on the first day, my binocular has always been on my neck. DW is not so dedicated though. I often had to carry her binos in my backpack. But we did see two couples who did do that.

Nancy, it is good to see you again!

Oh, Nooooo! As soon as we settled in Anchorage on the first day, my binocular has always been on my neck. DW is not so dedicated though. I often had to carry her binos in my backpack. But we did see two couples who did do that.

Whew! The one time I didn't have the binoculars with me, thinking they were still in the backpack (and they weren't), was on our Kenai Fjords cruise. :( It would've been helpful to have had them that day.

Archived