Entertainment coupon Carnival coupon 2008

wildaboutmickey

Has anyone seen the Carnival entertainment coupon in the 2008 book? The cruise that I want to book isn't until 2008, and the 2007 coupon that I have expires at the end of 2007.

I plan on purchasing the 2008 book but would like to book my cruise before I have the 2008 coupon in hand. What are the coupon codes on the coupon? are the same as the 2007 but with a different expiration date?

Thanks,

Michelle

If you book this year you can use the coupon. I have the new book and it is exactly the same coupon with the new expiration date. I was told that I could not use is with a Past Guest Discount but I think I might send it in just to see if they honor it.

• 1 month later...

I have the 2007 entertainment book. Whenever I enter the code on carnival's website (I believe it is PEP - I don't have the coupon in front of me) it always says "No categories are available. Please reduce number of guests or try another cruise." I've tried several different sailings and always get the same message. Does anyone know what cruises this coupon DOES work for?

I have the 2007 entertainment book. Whenever I enter the code on carnival's website (I believe it is PEP - I don't have the coupon in front of me) it always says "No categories are available. Please reduce number of guests or try another cruise." I've tried several different sailings and always get the same message. Does anyone know what cruises this coupon DOES work for?

i also have the 2007 ent book. the coupon does of course say good for 2007 sailings, (im booked in 2008) .... not bookings... and i am also booked as a past guest....so the questions is what to do. I figure that since the coupon says to mail it in with my booking # and nothing about using it when the booking is made, I will go ahead and mail it in and hope for the best. I am on a five day sail and it is for 50$. If I buy a new book(which imho was horrible this year)it will be $30. That won't be worth the trouble to buy the new book, so I am going to do what another poster said; mail it in hope for the best...nothing ventured nothing gained...just a 41cent stamp

If you book this year you can use the coupon. I have the new book and it is exactly the same coupon with the new expiration date. I was told that I could not use is with a Past Guest Discount but I think I might send it in just to see if they honor it.

I was also denied usage of my Entertainment coupon due to the fact that I was given a Past Guest Discount. Not sure what the discount was, though, I am paying what is currently on Carnivals website for an 8B category. I was a little taken aback since I booked 3 aft balconies and was expecting a little something in return:( . It was $100.00 for crying out loud.....

it doesnt make sense that it is denied. the coupon says nothing about past guest, so I imagine it is what carnival decides at that moment. did you try just mailing it in to see what happens. as I said before that is what I am going to do.

el

My PVP originally told me that they would honor the coupons that I should just fax a copy into her and she gave me the fax number. After about 2 weeks went by, she called me back to say that I would not be able to use the coupons as I was given an upgrade being a Past Guest.:mad:

Does not hurt to try though.

This was my experience.:)

it doesnt make sense that it is denied. the coupon says nothing about past guest, so I imagine it is what carnival decides at that moment. did you try just mailing it in to see what happens. as I said before that is what I am going to do.

el

No but it I believe it says valid with Carnival Super Saver fares only - which is the catalog price. I probably also says not combinable with any other offers.

Archived