Princess Tours In Hawaii

long_shot45

We want to tour the arizona but there are two tours offered. Az & mighty MO and Az and city tour. Can anyone tell me which is the best one.

The best way is to do it on your own. Two can do it for less than ship tour charges for one. If you've never been to Oahu, take city tour and Arizona. You don't want Pearl Harbor. On your own you can do it all.

Pia

We got to Honloulu two days before the Tahitian got into port. So we did the Arizona Memorial and the Mighty Mo, with a highlight tour of Honolulu. I really enjoyed it- I'm a history teacher so it was a no brainer. I would try to book this on your own, or as others have said get a taxi. If you want go to a tourism web page and see if you can find a tour company. We were in a small bus (15 of us) and spent a great day in Honolulu. Hope that helps. Gabrielle

We chose the USS Arizona and City tour and we very happy with it. We really enjoyed seeing the Memorial and are very glad we did it. The Memorial is a not-to be missed experience. The city tour was great. We drove to various locations in the city, but the highlight of this portion of the excursion was going up into the mountains to the Nuuanu Pali State Park and getting to see the gorgeous views of the north side of the island from the overlook. The views are simply stunning. We also went through the Punchbowl cemetery, where the victims of the attack on Pearl Harbor are buried, It is a beautiful place.

We chose that tour because it was out first visit to Hawaii and we wanted to get an overall sense of it. We felt that seeing some of the city would do that for us, and it did.

We did this cruise in 2006, and loved it so much that we are doing it again next March.

Archived