Current concierges?

fflady

Just off of the Mariner on Sunday and Allan was fabulous. He took care of any request that we had. One of the best concierges that we have had the pleasure of meeting on RCCL. Hopefully we will get to see again in LA in the near future when the Mariner repositions.

ALL INFO HERE IS PROVIDED BY MEMBERS OF CC. :D

Below you will find RCCLs complete fleet (21 ships) in alphabetical order.

The lightened text are the ships without CLs.

The text you can easily read are the ships which have the lounge as well as who is currently taking care of it.

Where there is more than one person listed those are who fill-in when vacation comes into play. If their name is underlined they are believed to be currently active.

You can contact them at xx_concierge@rccl. com, just replace xx with the two initials in front of the ships name on the list. (remove space at .com)

1. AD Adventure of the Seas - Duygu Tanel (DeDe) - Carmen

2. BR Brilliance of the Seas - Katherine Valenzuela (barkeeps is currently covering] Angela & Milan)

3. EN Enchantment of the Seas - Julian Querico

4. EX Explorer of the Seas - Ricardo Ugalde (Barkeep Tomas)/

5. FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge) - François Roux (on holiday until 9/28)

________________________(Diamond) - Juan Diego Miranda-Allen/Carmeliza Colina [Waiter, Melvin Gomez]

6. -- Grandeur of the Seas - none

7. ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge) - Gershwin Bronswinkel

____________________________ (Diamond) - Ricardo Mock

8. JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid (barkeep Teodore)

9. LG Legend of the Seas - Diego Tripaldi

10. LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge) - Anthea Helmsing / Juan Diego Miranda-Allen/Pretty Sahmu / Willie (possibly)

________________________(Diamond) -Mario Adonis Reyes

11. -- Majesty of the Seas (MJ) - none

12. MA Mariner of the Seas - Fernando/Allen Fajardo (barman Augusto and Jupiter wkly rotation)

13. -- Monarch of the Seas (MN) - none

14. NV Navigator of the Seas – Carlos Marasigan

15. RD Radiance of the Seas- Reyno Varkevisser (on holiday July 17, 08)/Juan Carlos

16. -- Rhapsody of the Seas (RH) - none

17. SR Serenade of the Seas - Maritza Moolman (Arthur)/ Rahul Barua

18. -- Sovereign of the Seas (SS) - none

19. SP Splendour of the Seas – Giovanna[holiday-April then moves to MA in JUNE]/Kenneth Boodoo (Mid April 2009)

20. -- Vision of the Seas (VI) - none

21. VY Voyager of the Seas - Martin Sanchez / Gershwin Bronswinkel<-[until ID sails]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are some dates listed above the foretold of change... can anyone confirm or clarify them, whether it be from having been on the ship or been contacted from the concierge? Thanks.

Again, word has it that all Vision Family ships will be fitted with CLs before 2009.

Enchantment Of The Seas

Grandeur Of The Seas

Legend Of The Seas

Rhapsody Of The Seas

Splendour Of The Seas

Vision Of The Seas

Outstanding Concierges

who are now (rumored) leaving RCCL

MARITZA (SR) MOOLAN

RICKY (EX) 08/23/2009

CARLOS (NV)

:(

The text you can easily read are the ships which have the lounge as well as who is currently taking care of it.

Where there is more than one person listed those are who fill-in when vacation comes into play. If their name is underlined they are believed to be currently active.

You can contact them at xx_concierge@rccl. com, just replace xx with the two initials in front of the ships name on the list. (remove space at .com)

2. BR Brilliance of the Seas - Katherine Valenzuela (barkeeps is currently covering] Angela & Milan)

5. FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge) - François Roux (on holiday as of 9/28)

________________________(Diamond) - Juan Diego Miranda-Allen/Carmeliza Colina [Waiter, Melvin Gomez]

10. LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge) - Anthea Helmsing / Juan Diego Miranda-Allen/Pretty Sahmu / Willie (possibly)

12. MA Mariner of the Seas - Fernando/Allen Fajardo (barman Augusto and Jupiter wkly rotation)

15. RD Radiance of the Seas- Reyno Varkevisser (on holiday July 17, 08)/Juan Carlos

17. SR Serenade of the Seas - Maritza Moolman (Arthur)/ Rahul Barua

19. SP Splendour of the Seas – Giovanna[holiday-April then moves to MA in JUNE]/Kenneth Boodoo (Mid April 2009)

21. VY Voyager of the Seas - Martin Sanchez / Gershwin Bronswinkel<-[until ID sails]

There are some dates listed above the foretold of change... can anyone confirm or clarify them, whether it be from having been on the ship or been contacted from the concierge? Thanks.

Again, word has it that all Vision Family ships will be fitted with CLs before 2009.

Enchantment Of The Seas

Grandeur Of The Seas

Legend Of The Seas

Rhapsody Of The Seas

Splendour Of The Seas

Vision Of The Seas

Outstanding Concierges

MARITZA (SR) MOOLAN

RICKY (EX) 08/23/2009

CARLOS (NV)

Please see corrected info on Francois on Freedom...

17. SR Serenade of the Seas - Rahul Barua (Arthur)

Enchantment Of The Seas

Grandeur Of The Seas

Legend Of The Seas

Rhapsody Of The Seas

Splendour Of The Seas

Vision Of The Seas

Outstanding Concierges

MARITZA (SR) MOOLAN -CONFIRMED & GONE

RICKY (EX) 08/23/2009

CARLOS (NV)

THANKS RCCL1

bringing it to the new page....

10. LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge) - Anthea Helmsing / Pretty Sahmu/ Willie (possibly)

15. RD Radiance of the Seas- Reyno Varkevisser (on holiday July 17, 08)/Juan Diego Miranda-Allen

Enchantment Of The Seas

Grandeur Of The Seas

Legend Of The Seas

Rhapsody Of The Seas

Splendour Of The Seas

Vision Of The Seas

Outstanding Concierges

RICKY (EX) 08/23/2009

CARLOS (NV)

THANKS RCCL 1 and Patti!

Is the news Carlos is leaving the company/NV rumor of fact? Could he be leaving the NV to go back to the EN to take over when Julian is gone? I believe Carlos's wife is still on the EN --- so maybe he's going back there?

Just trying to track down if this is rumor or fact.

thanks

Is the news Carlos is leaving the company/NV rumor of fact? Could he be leaving the NV to go back to the EN to take over when Julian is gone? I believe Carlos's wife is still on the EN --- so maybe he's going back there?

Just trying to track down if this is rumor or fact.

thanks

Rumor or not, I don´t know. But the fact is that he told me in July he was leaving the company together with his wife (at Guest Relations)!

Maybe he has changed his mind?

10. LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge) - Anthea Helmsing / Juan Diego Miranda-Allen/Pretty Sahmu/ Willie (possibly)

Enchantment Of The Seas

Grandeur Of The Seas

Legend Of The Seas

Rhapsody Of The Seas

Splendour Of The Seas

Vision Of The Seas

Outstanding Concierges

RICKY (EX) 08/23/2009

CARLOS (NV)

THANKS RCCL1

Just off the Mariner today: Allan Fajardo is the concierge. He will go on holidays Oct 12 until Dec 14.

Fernando Ugalde will cover for him.

Willie Salaya is now on the FREEDOM OTS (DiamondConcierge)

Allan and Willie got together, when the Mariner and the Freedom were at the some port, due to the change of the port of call for the Mariner, couple of weeks ago.

Hope this will help a little......

cruisemami, is Willie just covering for Juan while juan is on holiday? I am in hopes that you or cruizinsince99 will know if Juan will be on FOS July 09. He is wonderful! We'd love to see him again next summer when we are on FOS.

NovaMimi, just got an e-mail back from Willie, and he will be on the FOS until jan 29, 2009, then he'll be on holidays.

I'm just sending another e-mail to Willie for his schedule after the Jan 29 break. I'll let you know as soon as I get the answer.

Cruisemami,thank you so much for the update, I really appreciate it! If possible, could you ask Willie if Juan will be on FOS 7/09? I hate to ask you to, and I understand if you would rather not send another email asking more questions of Willie. Thank you again! :)

Cruisemami,thank you so much for the update, I really appreciate it! If possible, could you ask Willie if Juan will be on FOS 7/09? I hate to ask you to, and I understand if you would rather not send another email asking more questions of Willie. Thank you again! :)

NovaMimi, not a problem. I just received an e-mail from Willie: the FOS will be on Port Canaveral as of May 29; Willie is the Diamomd Concierge; Juan is now a Concierge on the Radiance.

Willie will send me his schedule as soon it will be approved by RC, because we will cruising sometime in July, and we want to make sure that Willie will be on board, and looks like he will be on board when you'll be cruising.

Willie, is good as good can get and you will be pleased with him!!!!!!

As soon as I'll receive his schedule, I'll post it for everybody interested in the FOS Diamond Concierge.

Any questions? I'll try to get answers........

Have a nice weekend, and good cruising,

Franca

Cruisemami, thank you very much for the update. I'm sorry that Juan will not be on the FOS any longer, however I am now looking forward to meeting Willie. We will be on a B2B begining 7/5/09 and would like to meet you if you are on that sailing or the following week!

Radiance lost a wonderful Concierge when Willie was reassigned to Freedom. He is absolutely the best, besides Reyno, of course.

I have had an email fro Juan Diego on Radiance and he sounds super nice. I will have the pleasure of actually meeting him next Friday when we board the ship.

Cruisemami, thank you very much for the update. I'm sorry that Juan will not be on the FOS any longer, however I am now looking forward to meeting Willie. We will be on a B2B begining 7/5/09 and would like to meet you if you are on that sailing or the following week!

I would love to meet you too, but I think we will be able to go on the 7/19.

Well, its long way from now, so let just think positive, OK?

We are involved, my DH and I, with Major League Baseball, and our schedule shows, as of now, a break on the 13 of july, and your cruise will leave on the 12. But the schedule is subject to change.......

Have a good one

I would love to meet you too, but I think we will be able to go on the 7/19.

Well, its long way from now, so let just think positive, OK?

We are involved, my DH and I, with Major League Baseball, and our schedule shows, as of now, a break on the 13 of july, and your cruise will leave on the 12. But the schedule is subject to change.......

Have a good one

Gosh, don't you hate it when "real life" gets in the way of cruising? Well, as you said, it's a long way off and your schedule may change. :)

Just received an email back from Radiance. This is the current Concierge

Juan Diego Miranda-Allen

Thanks for the update... we are off to the Liberty this weekend.... so Juan Diego won't be there and neither will Pretty Sahmu:( ... we just received a note from Pretty that she is headed off the ship for vacation:D Great for her... sad for us, although we also love Mario in the Diamond... Our lucky friends are headed off Friday for the Radiance so they will have a great time with Juan... and who knows will be with us in the Concierge on the Liberty:confused:

Gosh, don't you hate it when "real life" gets in the way of cruising? Well, as you said, it's a long way off and your schedule may change. :)

Yes, I do! But cruising, not matter when or where is a GOOD THING, for us who love to cruise!!!!! Hope to meet you somewhere........

Archived