Current concierges?

fflady

ALL INFO HERE IS PROVIDED BY MEMBERS OF CC. :D

Below you will find RCCLs complete fleet (21 ships) in alphabetical order.

The lightened text are the ships without CLs.

The text you can easily read are the ships which have the lounge as well as who is currently taking care of it.

Where there is more than one person listed those are who fill-in when vacation comes into play. If their name is underlined they are believed to be currently active.

You can contact them at xx_concierge@rccl. com, just replace xx with the two initials in front of the ships name on the list. (remove space at .com)

1. AD Adventure of the Seas - Duygu Tanel (DeDe) - Carmen is currently covering]

2. BR Brilliance of the Seas - Katherine Valenzuela (barkeeps Angela & Milan)

3. EN Enchantment of the Seas - Julian Querico/ Kenneth<-[until he heads to NV]

4. EX Explorer of the Seas - Ricky (Barkeep Tomas)

5. FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge) - François Roux

________________________(Diamond) - Juan Diego Miranda-Allen/Carmeliza Colina [Waiter, Melvin Gomez]

6. -- Grandeur of the Seas - none

7. ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge) - Gershwin Bronswinkel

____________________________ (Diamond) - Ricardo Mock / Willie (possibly)

8. JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid (barkeep Teodore)

9. LG Legend of the Seas - Diego Tripaldi

10. LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge) - Anthea Helmsing / Juan Diego Miranda-Allen/Mario Adonis Reyes

________________________(Diamond) - Pretty Sahmu

11. -- Majesty of the Seas (MJ) - none

12. MA Mariner of the Seas - Fernando/Allen Fajardo (barman Kevin)

13. -- Monarch of the Seas (MN) - none

14. NV Navigator of the Seas – Carlos (29MAR2009 Kenneth Boodoo)

15. RD Radiance of the Seas- Reyno Varkevisser/Juan Carlos(As of July 17,08 R.V. is on holiday)

16. -- Rhapsody of the Seas (RH) - none

17. SR Serenade of the Seas - Maritza Moolman (Arthur)/ Rahul Barua

18. -- Sovereign of the Seas (SS) - none

19. SP Splendour of the Seas – Giovanna[holiday-April then moves to MA in JUNE]/Kenneth Boodoo (Mid April 2009)

20. -- Vision of the Seas (VI) - none

21. VY Voyager of the Seas - Martin Sanchez / Gershwin Bronswinkel<-[until ID sails]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone just off the ship or just received contact from upcoming concierge that have anything to update here? We know it's always a changin' :D

Again, word has it that all Vision Family ships will be fitted with CLs before 2009.

Enchantment Of The Seas

Grandeur Of The Seas

Legend Of The Seas

Rhapsody Of The Seas

Splendour Of The Seas

Vision Of The Seas

Sheri, I couldn't enlarge your pic enough to read his name tag, maybe you could. ;)

Sheri, I couldn't enlarge your pic enough to read his name tag, maybe you could. ;)

I couldn't either. I know he was on the Liberty in the DL I think after he left Mariner in 2007. Here is another picture and I still can't read his nametag no matter how much I enlarge the picture. Hope somebody can identify him from his picture.

11951333_RicardoLibertySmall2.jpg.777b411a5ad5a14e8f164c2a81ad2f55.jpg

I'm sailing on Independence on Saturday so if you can wait two weeks I shall let you know- he was the first concierge we had after turning Diamond on our Mariner B2B.

Thanks -- he was DH's first concierge as I sailed on Serenade to Alaska with a girlfriend (DH would not go to Alaska) and my first concierge was Maritza.

I had read somewhere around here that the Vision was supposed to have a CL by the end of October. Has any one heard anything further about that?
There might be an earlier post on this thread about the remaining Vision class ships (Vision, Rhapsody & Grandeur) getting CLs. We might consider sailing on Grandeur out of Tampa if that happens.

Is Ricardo Mock, who is Diamond Concierge, the same Ricardo who was in the CL on Mariner in early 2007. Here is his picture.

The one on the picture is NOT Ricardo Mock. Ricardo Mock is from Panama and I would say he is a little older. However, he is the Concierge in Diamond Lounge on the Independence and he is fantastic!! He is wonderful, friendly and always helpful and you need to try his "Ricardo Cosmopolitan":). He also said, he probabely will go on the Oasis later.

The one on the picture is NOT Ricardo Mock. Ricardo Mock is from Panama and I would say he is a little older. However, he is the Concierge in Diamond Lounge on the Independence and he is fantastic!! He is wonderful, friendly and always helpful and you need to try his "Ricardo Cosmopolitan":). He also said, he probabely will go on the Oasis later.

Ricardo Mock sounds great!!!! Hope he will be on IOS in January. I will definitely try a Ricardo Cosmopolitan!!!

I had read somewhere around here that the Vision was supposed to have a CL by the end of October. Has any one heard anything further about that?

The rumor mills constantly circulate reports that "someone who should know" has indicated that the Rhapsody, Vision, Grandeur- is due to get a CL but so far the rumors have come to naught. :( Not sure why they are hesitating unless it is a financial decision but I know that the Vision class ships that have added them, have what many of us consider to be the nicest CLs in the fleet.:)

The rumor mills constantly circulate reports that "someone who should know" has indicated that the Rhapsody, Vision, Grandeur- is due to get a CL but so far the rumors have come to naught. :( Not sure why they are hesitating unless it is a financial decision but I know that the Vision class ships that have added them, have what many of us consider to be the nicest CLs in the fleet.:)

Hey Bill: Will get to check it out myself in 31 days!!! :D Our DS has been on Splendour and has said many times he likes that CL better than any of the Radiance class we have encountered, so I am betting you are correct!!! ;)

Bruce

Hey Bill: Will get to check it out myself in 31 days!!! :D Our DS has been on Splendour and has said many times he likes that CL better than any of the Radiance class we have encountered, so I am betting you are correct!!! ;)

Bruce

The CL on Splendour has to be the nicest one we have ever been in on all of our cruises. It is HUGE..................and those red chairs and red sofa are wonderful.

I am really hoping for a retro-fit on Rhapsody before 2010. We will spend a significant amount of time on her and it would be a BIG plus.

I agree.

Bruce

The CL on Splendour has to be the nicest one we have ever been in on all of our cruises. It is HUGE..................and those red chairs and red sofa are wonderful.

Just make sure you have a drink in your hand when you sit down.:D I have a hidden camera to record the result.:eek:

Since we're sailing on the Grandeur on Aug 7 (Canada/New England), B2B Repositioning Cruise April 18, 2009, and Repositioning Cruise Nov 19, 2009, we're hoping they will have Concierge Service. When we sailed on the Brilliance TA last yr, since they had so many Diamond & Diamond Plus, the CL couldn't accommodate everyone so they used the Viking Lounge as a CL from 5pm to 8pm. It worked out great. They could do the same on the Grandeur.

We love the Grandeur but not having a CL is a negative.

Lynn

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisenfever View Post

Just make sure you have a drink in your hand when you sit down.:D I have a hidden camera to record the result.:eek:

They have those same couches on Mariner. I'll buy a copy of that tape. :D

Archived