What to expect for 1st timer

trafficbabe2000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There is no way you cant have fun on a cruise! You will be shocked about how big the ship is, I know I was. My suggestion is to board the ship as early as possible. Hit the lunch buffets and relax by the pool. I would highly suggest bringing a 'carry on bag' on the cruise with your bathing suit and a change of clothes just in case your luggage takes too long getting to your room. I think its fun to call people as the ship is sailing out and tell them that when you click off you are officially sailing because you are too far out in the ocean for phone reception. So say your goodbyes at the beginning of the call! Also, if you have a balcony, make sure to bring a bungee cord so you can hook it and leave the door open! Another tip, dont use the elevators at all with the exception of having luggage with you. Use the stairs. It is twice as fast and you will be getting exercise. Have fun and make sure to look at all the boards for new cruisers and you will find loads of information! :)

Archived