Yay! just booked my B2B Imagination!!!

I read on another thread that on a B2B, you don't have to attend the muster drill the second week! That would be a perk. :rolleyes:

Anyone know for sure if that's true?

.....Muster Drills are only done for your safety.

Missing it could mean your life later!

:eek:

You will be sailing on her after she completes the "waterworld" renovations.

How fun. We are looking to book her for a B2B Jan 24th through Feb 2nd,

I am suppose to call my PVP today!!!

You will be sailing on her after she completes the "waterworld" renovations.

How fun. We are looking to book her for a B2B Jan 24th through Feb 2nd,

I am suppose to call my PVP today!!!

I'm considering a B2B as well! You mentioned the "waterworld" renovations, is there a place that tells which ship will be done on which dates? I read another post describing the changes and it sounds like it will be awesome! I'd love to book a ship next spring and knowing if it's been renovated would make a huge difference. Thanks! Congrats to the OP for the B2B. Make sure you post a review and give lots of details as to what made the B2B memorable vs taking 2 seperate cruises!

I read on another thread that on a B2B, you don't have to attend the muster drill the second week! That would be a perk. :rolleyes:

Anyone know for sure if that's true?

I've read several times that if you stay in the same cabin for both cruises the steward will allow you to remain in your cabin for the second drill. Of course this is not something Carnival will offer as a perk in writing etc.

Yes, I'll be in the same cabin. And I'll play it by ear - some muster drills have been painless, some, well, not so painless.

Maybe I won't have enough goofy pictures of people in life vests and will go to the second one as well. :)

I'm not a big rule breaker, but if it's something that can be done discretely, well.... it all depends on how the first one goes, and I'll check with the proper authorities once on board.

Skipping the 2nd muster drill? Wow! Hadn't even thought of that! It makes sense, though. You've already been through it once, why do it again? Nice perk!

I am excited to see the changes on the Imagination. She was my 1st! ;)

I understand the Imagination is the 1st to be refurbished. Don't know which ones after that. On the Carnival website it show some pictures of the new slides and pool area. It also says it's redoing the cabins and adding flat screen tv's as well. Yay. Yay. Yay. I want to go now!:D

I'm considering a B2B as well! You mentioned the "waterworld" renovations, is there a place that tells which ship will be done on which dates? I read another post describing the changes and it sounds like it will be awesome! I'd love to book a ship next spring and knowing if it's been renovated would make a huge difference. Thanks! Congrats to the OP for the B2B. Make sure you post a review and give lots of details as to what made the B2B memorable vs taking 2 seperate cruises!

Inspiration will be ready October 2007.

Imagination will be ready December 2007.

Fantasy will be ready October 2008.

Paradise will be ready January 2009.

We booked the Imagination for the B2B leaving January 28th through February 7th.

We were going to do the Jan 24th through February 2nd, but the 24th was the Motley Cruise and (sorry rockers) I am just to old!!! So we moved it forward and will be doing 2 ~~ 5 day cruises that have different ports!!

What about the Elation:confused:

ALL of the Fantasy class ships are going to have the "re-fit". The 4 listed above are the only ones with a "set drydock schedule".

I believe I read where they will all be done by 2009.

Totally thrilled to be going on B2B cruises on the Imagination in February!

This was our 1st ship, so it has a special place in our hearts, of course!

Just glad to be finally BOOKED!

Woo Hoo!!!:D

You will get hooked on the back to backs...........

I have done afew,,,,,,,,,,One week is toooooo shooort..............

The first week,go to all the shows.............

Second week,,,,,,,,,hop around to the other places............

Have a great time on your BTB CRUISE.........

HAPPY CRUISING................

Totally thrilled to be going on B2B cruises on the Imagination in February!

This was our 1st ship, so it has a special place in our hearts, of course!

Just glad to be finally BOOKED!

Woo Hoo!!!:D

I just did a search that you can turn it into a 14 day B2B2B!!

But I'm real jealous of your B2B:D

I hope you have fun though!!

Payd:)

Hey Gotta Cruise Now, I'll see you on board! DH and I just booked the Imagination for 2-16 Feb! Back to back to back with all different ports! Whoo hoo! :D This is our 2nd B2B, and we had a great time on the first. And yep, it's true, if you're in the same room, you don't have to attend the muster drill the 2nd time. :)

samiam0403; Wow! I'm jealous of you, now! B2B2B? I wanted to do that, but the others did not. Oh well, there's always next time.;)

As to the muster drill... That's really cool. I guess we can't go up on deck, though. What will you do? Hide:rolleyes: / hang out:o / party:D in your cabin? Ha!

kellygirl719: I'm booked for 2/7 and 2/11. My 2nd & 3rd times on the Imagination. I'll look for you there.

Hey Gotta Cruise Now, I'll see you on board! DH and I just booked the Imagination for 2-16 Feb! Back to back to back with all different ports! Whoo hoo! :D This is our 2nd B2B, and we had a great time on the first. And yep, it's true, if you're in the same room, you don't have to attend the muster drill the 2nd time. :)

Woohoo!! wish i could come with you!!

Payd:)

Archived