I Really, Really Tried! Please Excuse This Request

rubyrosedreamer

So I've tried many, many times this weekend and keep getting timed out and Fatal Flaw messages while trying to use the Search function to find capers. I'm specifically looking for the Carnivals 8 Day Eastern Caribbean Capers. I'm not sure why it's not working since I found the menus and some other info just fine but it's just not meant to be I guess. :confused:

Can anyone help me out with this please? Thanks for everything Cruise Critic friends.

If you will go to a website called Webshots and do a search for

"the name of the ship" +Capers

you will get the most current ones that have been posted. Now that still depends on folks posting them...so there is no guarantee how current they will be.

So I've tried many, many times this weekend and keep getting timed out and Fatal Flaw messages while trying to use the Search function to find capers. I'm specifically looking for the Carnivals 8 Day Eastern Caribbean Capers. I'm not sure why it's not working since I found the menus and some other info just fine but it's just not meant to be I guess. :confused:

Can anyone help me out with this please? Thanks for everything Cruise Critic friends.

Oops, now I see I forgot to put "Carnival 8 Day Liberty Eastern Caribbean Capers". Sheesh, this just isn't going well for me, couldn't figure out how to edit the post. I know it's early, but I think I need that foo foo drink.

I found this in the "everything Liberty" thread:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/556692522IGqqMt

It is from December 2006.

This poster said he had the Capers from a June 2007 Liberty 8 day Eastern, but I couldn't find if he posted them.

Just home. review coming shortly within the day. had a great time. awesome weather. Expect the review soon

Btw i do have the capers

Wow.. this was tougher than I thought it might be!

I found these Capers from 2006 and that's about the best I could do!

*****10-01-06%20Miracle%20Capers.htm

Hope this helps...

Take a look at the site at this link:

http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania

About halfway down the page, to the left of the foo foo drink, you'll find a link to 'Adult Capers'. They're from May 11th, this year.

Close but not exactly it. Here's my itinerary....

Sat Port Everglades Depart 4:00 pm

Sun Fun Day At Sea

Mon San Juan Arrive 5:00 pm Depart 12:00 am

Tue St. Thomas Arrive 7:00 am Depart 6:00 pm

Wed Antigua Arrive 7:00 am Depart 6:00 pm

Thu Tortola Arrive 7:00 am Depart 3:30 pm

Fri Fun Day At Sea

Sat Nassau Arrive 1:00 pm Depart 8:00 pm

Sun Fort Lauderdale Arrive 8:00 am

Chitowncruisers, love your layout for your capers and other information. Need someone to teach me how to do that so I can pay back the favors when I get back from my cruise. I know I've been on your site before and picked up some good tips about what to bring.

Machman, your layout is wonderful too. Such great care was taken. I have a long way to go to learn how to do all this to make someone else's trip a little easier too.

Thanks for the responses so far everyone. Maybe someone who's been on recently will see this too.

I found this in the "everything Liberty" thread:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/556692522IGqqMt

It is from December 2006.

This poster said he had the Capers from a June 2007 Liberty 8 day Eastern, but I couldn't find if he posted them.

Yup, I went through ALL pages yesterday!! Whew, quite a job but very enjoyable too. Rained most of yesterday so it was a perfect time to do it. I didn't see anywhere where he posted them either. That would have been a fantastic find if he had but real life has a way of taking over our best intentions sometimes:) .

I Really, Really Tried! Please Excuse This Request

Is it me, or is this a sad commentary on Cruise Critic? People out there are actually timid about asking a quesiton any more for fear of being reprimanded and ridiculed. I feel badly that this person feels they must apologize about asking a question. This is not what should be happening here.

rubyrosedreamer, I am glad to see you got some answers from people. That's what this board is about, and I have received alot of excellent help myself. You should never have to feel bad about asking a cruising question. Even if it's been asked a number of times in the past. The "Search" on this site is very "iffy" at times and I have been quite frustrated with it too. Numerous "fatal error" attempts have been received on my searches as well.

Have a wonderful cruise.:)

Archived