Liberty Western Carribean excursions(with kids)

miamijnt

We (a group 6 adults, 2 teenagers, a 4 year old and a 7 year old) were on the Liberty last month.

Costa Maya - We went to Tequilla Beach. We did not buy a package. They let us use the umbrella table and chairs for free. Over the 3 or 4 hours we were there, we probably spent about $20 on drinks, chips and salsa. The little ones stayed with their mother at the beach while the rest of us including my nephews, age 13 and 15, went snorkeling. When we came back, my nephews (age 13 and 15) took out wave runner. Note: Their dad paid an extra $20 for an adult to go with them.

Costa Rica - We took Charlie Soto's a slightly modified version of A2 tour. Seven of us went zip lining and loved it. Then we went on the Tortugero Canal which all the kids enjoyed and stopped at a small restaurant for lunch. Finally, we stopped at a small animal sanctuary before returning to the ship. Note: We asked to meet him 30 minutes after the ship docked instead of an hour which worked out well as we were the first ones at the zip line.

Panama - We split into 2 groups and took different Myfriendmario tours. We (including the teenagers) took the locks, fort and beach tour with the snorkeling extension which we enjoyed in spite of the fact that the snorkeling was awful - perhaps due to a lot of bad weather. The younger ones and thier parents went on the locks and rain forest tour which they enjoyed, but felt it was too long for the little ones. Last time my adult daughter and I were there we took his Emberra Indian/waterfall/locks tour. We felt that the indian village part was staged, but still interesting and wished we could have spent longer at the waterfall.

We (a group 6 adults, 2 teenagers, a 4 year old and a 7 year old) were on the Liberty last month.

Costa Maya - We went to Tequilla Beach. We did not buy a package. They let us use the umbrella table and chairs for free. Over the 3 or 4 hours we were there, we probably spent about $20 on drinks, chips and salsa. The little ones stayed with their mother at the beach while the rest of us including my nephews, age 13 and 15, went snorkeling. When we came back, my nephews (age 13 and 15) took out wave runner. Note: Their dad paid an extra $20 for an adult to go with them.

Costa Rica - We took Charlie Soto's a slightly modified version of A2 tour. Seven of us went zip lining and loved it. Then we went on the Tortugero Canal which all the kids enjoyed and stopped at a small restaurant for lunch. Finally, we stopped at a small animal sanctuary before returning to the ship. Note: We asked to meet him 30 minutes after the ship docked instead of an hour which worked out well as we were the first ones at the zip line.

Panama - We split into 2 groups and took different Myfriendmario tours. We (including the teenagers) took the locks, fort and beach tour with the snorkeling extension which we enjoyed in spite of the fact that the snorkeling was awful - perhaps due to a lot of bad weather. The younger ones and thier parents went on the locks and rain forest tour which they enjoyed, but felt it was too long for the little ones. Last time my adult daughter and I were there we took his Emberra Indian/waterfall/locks tour. We felt that the indian village part was staged, but still interesting and wished we could have spent longer at the waterfall.

Can a small 7 year old go on the zip line?

Archived