how to get a table for two??

jaxxx123

Ill be going on a cruise with my wife soon and would like to know how if possible to get a table for two in the main dinning rm?

also we have a late seating...do we just show up at the dinning rm at that time and a reservation should be waiting for us?

Ill be going on a cruise with my wife soon and would like to know how if possible to get a table for two in the main dinning rm?

also we have a late seating...do we just show up at the dinning rm at that time and a reservation should be waiting for us?

If you booked with a travel agent tell your travel agent you want a table for two. If you want an early dinner or a late dinner. You can also make a request after you board the ship.

The first day, the Maitre'd hosts a couple hours to make dining room changes. You can find out where you are seated and request a table for 2 then. We have had no problem on the three cruises when it was just us.

Catrin

as soon as you board. Your sail and sign card will ID your dining room and table #. Go there, locate the table, if you like then you're set. If no like locate maitre'd and request change. He/she will likely be at entrance to one of the dining rooms or they may have table set up on main deck. Enjoy.

My husband and I were able to make changes to our original table assignment. The first day of the cruise around 2p, we went to our assigned dining room and asked for the maitre'd and requested a table for 2, and he was happy to make the change for us. But next time, I will be sure to ask them to show us where we will be sitting for the assignment change because we were seated right at the stairs on the lower level. But other than that, it was no problem to request a change, but it must be done on the first day.

Archived