2 FUN things I pack for the kids!!!

rrkky

We cruise annually, and I always pack two things that even the cruise director thinks is a great idea. I pack bubble guns for each child. They go to the top deck and shoot bubbles over the crowd at the cast away party. Each time the we have given them to the the cruise directory staff at the end of the cruise because they were anxious to use them!

I also buy glow light necklaces at the dollar store. Enough for wearing several nights of the cruise. Adults and children stop us to ask were to buy them.

These were "our secrets", but I thought I would share.

for the cruise I just took with a 5 & 6 year-old, I bought a plastic golf set from Target ($3). We used it at the out island, but could have used it at any beach. I packed it with all the snorkel gear. I figured if I needed room at the end of the cruise, I could just give it away. The kids loved it & played golf for about 2 hours.

• 3 weeks later...

We bought the glow items in bulk through a website - necklaces, bracklets, and mini sticks. My son wanted some for his 14th birthday party. He had some leftover so he took them on one of our cruises. That was 3 cruises ago. They were such a hit that we buy more before each cruise so he could share them with his new friends - the kids have a blast with them - especially in the disco on the Conquest.

Archived